New here.

silver360spider

Hello! New here. As my screen name implies, I own a Ferrari 360. Love the car but may switch to the dark side some day. Like the Diablos but can't fit in one. Murcielagos are out of my budget. Currently researching Gallardos 04-06. Trying to get 5 posts so I don't have to go through the current log in process. Thanks!

How tall are you that you dont fit in the diablos?

Hi Kevin. 6-4, 220, size 13's. Tried to wedge myself into the roadster at Newport Beach Lamborghini. Got in but felt like a sardine. I think my right foot covered all 3 pedals LOL. Randy.

I'm a size 12. Its not the size, just need the right shoes for the pedals unless you have insanely wide feet.

I don't know. My original dream car was the Testarossa. Tried to fit in and adapt through many test sits & test drives. Couldn't do it. Kept hitting my head and covering the pedals even with running shoes on. The Diablo seemed even tighter to me, but what a car. I know, just squeeze in and drive LOL, but like to be somewhat comfortable.

Gallardo footwell and pedal placement are very tight. Sounds like a Murci. Ah be ur best choice. They are around $120k these days

On the e-gear, the brake/clutch and accelerator -two pedals are well spaced for larger feet driving.-one on the accelerator, the other on the brake/clutch

On the manual, pedals very close together and clutch requires extended leg position.

The Gallardo convertible e- gear might be the car for you as more headroom with top up than coupe and of course beaucoup with the top down ;).

cheers,

john

On the e-gear, the brake/clutch and accelerator -two pedals are well spaced for larger feet driving.-one on the accelerator, the other on the brake/clutch

On the manual, pedals very close together and clutch requires extended leg position.

The Gallardo convertible e- gear might be the car for you as more headroom with top up than coupe and of course beaucoup with the top down ;).

cheers,

john

Thanks John. I did sit in the 04 Gallardo coupe at Newport Beach Lamborghini and fit fine. Randy.

Welcome to your latest addiction.

I am 6'3 and my shoe is 12

Speed cats work well if you go with shoes, but I drove my diablo mostly naked.

Isn't the motto around here:

"no pics....didn't happen?"

OR

:zthread needs pics:

(don't worry...it's okay.....I'm female)

Isn't the motto around here:

"no pics....didn't happen?"

OR

:zthread needs pics:

(don't worry...it's okay.....I'm female)

Naked feet......what were you thinking?

Welcome to your latest addiction.

I am 6'3 and my shoe is 12

Speed cats work well if you go with shoes, but I drove my diablo mostly naked.

Thank god you don't do so in your Countach. Thank god.

Naked feet......what were you thinking?
I was open to possibilities :D

I've never heard it put that way before. Most people I know call it going barefoot.

If you do track days make sure you fit in the car with a helmet, I'm 6'3 and I bounce my head in there all the time.

+1

At the track, with helmet on, i have to slump down a little in the seat of my 2011 to clear the roof. I am 6 ft.

My son in law who drives the 2011 G occasionally at the track is 6ft 2" and has to drive in the 'head cocked to one side' position:)

My 2011 G has standard seats with full power adjustments.

cheers,

john

have u tried moving the seat forward, and tilting the seat-back flatter/backwards ? thats how on the 5th try i found a way to fit in a gallardo. I could not find a way to fit in a Diablo unfortunately.

hope u find a way to fit in your dream Diablo. I would continue to try find a way, instead of going the way of Gallardo.