RevoZport Unleashes the Raging Bull: LaMotta

David@SPE

11457849983_1a6821a85d_c.jpg

What a great name RevoZport has chosen for their newly released Lamborghini Aventador kit, LaMotta. LaMotta was a great American boxer in the 40's and 50's. Due to his aggressive and unrelenting style in boxing, he adopted the "bullying" style and was known as "The Bronx Bull". After LaMotta's retirement, he was approached by Hollywood to have a film made based on his life. The film released in 1980 and was called "The Raging Bull". For us, LaMotta surpasses all expectations and is fitting to RevoZport's LP700 Aventador aerokit.

11457678875_1dbdb13f3e_c.jpg

"This Raging Bull is engineered to be agile, powerful and stylish in all aspects of the LP700. This project is not just about styling, it has to be a meaningful upgrade, we go with weight savings, extra down force and linear power upgrade." - RevoZport

11457722434_d1e4eb0a66_c.jpg

"To achieve this, RevoZport first shed 80kg off the original LP700 from 1600kg to just 1520kg with the use of pre-preg carbon fibre hood which weight only 3kg, a pair of nicely stitched Alcantara carbon fibre seats similar to the LP670 SV, carbon door panels, a new set of rear bumper and air tunnel all contributed to this diet program. The aerokit comprises of a front extended lip with canards, side skirts, complete rear bumper with a more aggressive air tunnel design and the trunk spoiler." - RevoZport

11457785746_26ff8f9900_c.jpg

"Performance has been upgraded to 820hp, RevoZport refuse to use any force induction system for big HP gains and look for a more linear power gain and retain the beauty of the normal aspirated engine. A new set of inconel exhaust system (weight only 5kg) and a complete revised ECU mapping from its engineer partner from the GruppeM Racing in London." - RevoZport

11457679215_8341864794_c.jpg

"Wheels are made from Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloys forged and heated to achieve the ultimate tensile strength namely "6061-T6" and a savings of 1-1.5kg weight savings over the original LP700 wheels. This set of 20" & 21" wheel are specially designed to fit the LP700 and a special offset for LaMotta." - RevoZport

LaMotta - LP700 Aerokit (Complete Kit)

Carbon Bonnet

Carbon Front Splitter

Carbon Front Bumper Canard

Carbon Engine Cover with Lightweight Lexan Glass

Carbon Side Skirt Set

Carbon Rear Air Tunnel Diffuser

Carbon Rear Trunk Spoiler with Decklid Panel

Interior:

LaMotta Carbon Sports Seat

LaMotta Carbon Door Panels

Performance:

High Flow Inconel Cat Back Exhaust System

ECU Remap

Performance:

High Flow Titanium Cat Back Exhaust System

ECU Remap

Wheels:

Klassen ID M52R

20" Front

21" Rear

Optional Color Coding

Price:

$48,000

LaMotta - LP700 Aerokit (Piece by piece)

Front Splitter - $2900

Side Skirt Set - $2500

Rear Diffuser - $4800

Rear Trunk Spoiler with Decklid Panel - $6000

X-Pipe High Flow Catback Exhaust - $4800

Let's take a closer look.

11457678595_d24cd92949_c.jpg

• LaMotta Front Splitter

11457848353_61c9d2feb3_c.jpg

• LaMotta Side Skirt Set

11457721884_57d75f3a20_c.jpg

• LaMotta Rear Diffuser

11457677955_3b35e7a7f4_c.jpg

• LaMotta Rear Trunk Spoiler with Decklid Panel

11457783796_edb400846a_c.jpg

• LaMotta X-Pipe High Flow Catback Exhaust

For more details, please visit RevoZport's website: www.revozport.com/lamborghini

If you have any questions and/or would like to place an order, please contact us!

626-333-5398

Eugene: [email protected]

Alex: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

- SP

i purchased some parts from Revozport once

they didnt send me everything, then stopped answering emails

then once i blasted them online and had numerous people comment and post responses, they did respond to me.

but never actually took care of the problem, made hollow promises of providing me some restitution, but in honesty nothing came from it.

just letting you know, especially when you're talking big $ like they're asking for these parts.

I am curious to see the seats.

I found these two photos of the seats:

aventador_revozsport_lamotta_17.jpg

aventador_revozsport_lamotta_18.jpg

I have to admit their initial design concept looked even better:

aventador_revozsport_lamotta_9.jpg