How Much You think Huracan Will Cost?

ToofDoc

Huracan Base Price  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think Huracan's base price will be?

• $260K or less
    • $261K - $270K
    • $271K - $280K
    • $281K or more

I would take this car in a heart beat over the other cars. I'm just saying it won't be as fast as the others. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't want people getting their hopes up that this car will be faster than a mp4 or the aventador. That is silly.

You are so adamant in your assertions you nearly convinced me to use you as my oracle before the next jackpot! :icon_mrgreen:

I am genuinely curious, how do you know how fast it is? Have you test drove one, ran it against its competitors? Please don't get me wrong I am not having a go at you I just dislike being asscelerated :icon_mrgreen:

You might be correct but I like to wait until we have facts before I draw conclusions.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are so adamant in your assertions you nearly convinced me to use you as my oracle before the next jackpot! :icon_mrgreen:

I am genuinely curious, how do you know how fast it is? Have you test drove one, ran it against its competitors? Please don't get me wrong I am not having a go at you I just dislike being asscelerated :icon_mrgreen:

You might be correct but I like to wait until we have facts before I draw conclusions.

Your points are valid. I'm basing my decision off the specs they released and the r8 plus which is almost the same car but lighter and has the same tranny. The r8 plus has less hp but it won't make that much of a difference. I'm talking straight line speed only. Nothing else.

I honestly don't care how fast it will be in a straight line. That can be fixed.

I love the car. I will get one. I will also TT it.

This car has very little in common with the R8 Plus, different chassis, different gearbox tuning, more HP, perhaps better aerodynamics, less body flex, perhaps better suspension! etc. etc. Do you think with the upcoming of the R8 replacement Audi will settle with just outgoing R8 Plus performance ? Also another fact to consider the R8 always played second fiddle to its cousin, the Gallardo.

So far it's all speculations, look at the GTR it trashes cars which carry less weight and sport more horsepower, as I said you could be right but so far you have almost nothing to go by other than some stats that someone with skin in the game put under your nose.

Anyway it's all in the name of fun carry on :icon_thumleft:

While I also don't feel this car will be as fast as the MP4 solely based on specs, like mentioned, WHO CARES! This thing is so much better looking than an MP4 that the several tenths that it's slower won't matter.

And also like mentioned, OEM performance specs will be irrelevant when UGR gets their hands on one. :icon_mrgreen: But for those of you that aren't a fan of modding and want the bragging rights of being fastest in class, and if indeed the car is slower than MP, well…..suck it up. You got a car with so much more emotion. :)

It is already growing on me immensely, much more so than when it came out 24 hrs ago, lol. I can't wait to pick one up!!

This car has very little in common with the R8 Plus, different chassis, different gearbox tuning, more HP, perhaps better aerodynamics, less body flex, perhaps better suspension! etc. etc. Do you think with the upcoming of the R8 replacement Audi will settle with just outgoing R8 Plus performance ? Also another fact to consider the R8 always played second fiddle to its cousin, the Gallardo.

So far it's all speculations, look at the GTR it trashes cars which carry less weight and sport more horsepower, as I said you could be right but so far you have almost nothing to go by other than some stats that someone with skin in the game put under your nose.

Anyway it's all in the name of fun carry on :icon_thumleft:

Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

R8 had a lower drag coefficient than any lambo actually. Not sure what DC is on the new lambo.

Gtr has loads of TQ. The V10 engines are great but they don't have a lot of TQ so it takes them a while to get going. I've owned 3 different v10s the last two years.

The MP4 has loads of TQ too. This is how these cars can get off the line and move their ass. The MP4 is also very light.

I am just setting facts here. Physics is physics. Lamborghini has always said their cars are faster than what they really are and so has the Italian horse lol.

Audi has done a fantastic job at making the lambos better cars in all aspects. The new G looks incredible. I will buy one for sure. But everyone thinks it will be faster than the MP4. That will never happen because that would mean the new car would be faster than the flagship car which is the Aventador.

The v10s and v12s sound amazing and I prefer them. But the newer cars that are v6 and v8 twin turbos have huge advantages for power and TQ.

Show me where I said you can't have an opinion? :eusa_think:

You drawing conclusions without factual evidence, once again let me clarify it for you, I am ok with you doing that and having an opinion, the only difference is personally I will not accept it as fact and since a discussion board is about discussing and debating opinions I see no reasons why your feelings should be hurt, as I said carry on, I am done with speculations :icon_thumleft:

Show me where I said you can't have an opinion? :eusa_think:

You drawing conclusions without factual evidence, once again let me clarify it for you, I am ok with you doing that and having an opinion, the only difference is personally I will not accept it as fact and since a discussion board is about discussing and debating opinions I see no reasons why your feelings should be hurt, as I said carry on, I am done with speculations :icon_thumleft:

Not hurt over here. I don't have feelings :)

I appreciate your optimism. I hope your right. I swear. I love lambo and I would love for them to take the thrown back!

It's not optimism I have never said this car will be faster than x,y, z that's an irrelevant factor for me, this car is fast enough for me, the R8 GT is fast enough! the 570 was fast enough.

You guys street race in straight line, I don't do that, I enjoy hill climbing going fast around corners at much lower speeds and that's where I get my value out of these cars, I don't care about point something of a second, I go for looks, sound, lightness, braking and handling, the new car aside of the fact that is heavier than the 570 ticks all the boxes for me, now if it's faster than x,y,z or slower is only relevant when arguing on car forums :icon_mrgreen:

It's not optimism I have never said this car will be faster than x,y, z that's an irrelevant factor for me, this car is fast enough for me, the R8 GT is fast enough! the 570 was fast enough.

You guys street race in straight line, I don't do that, I enjoy hill climbing going fast around corners at much lower speeds and that's where I get my value out of these cars, I don't care about point something of a second, I go for looks, sound, lightness, braking and handling, the new car aside of the fact that is heavier than the 570 ticks all the boxes for me, now if it's faster than x,y,z or slower is only relevant when arguing on car forums :icon_mrgreen:

For what you use a car for then this will be a fantastic car for you.

I tend to get caught up in the performance specs because I love racing in straight lines.

For what you use a car for then this will be a fantastic car for you.

I tend to get caught up in the performance specs because I love racing in straight lines.

Watch out most streets have corners :icon_mrgreen:

I was told 1.2milSGD..thats slightly more than what a used Aventador cost...so its a no brainer for me, i'd have a LP700 anytime!

Wow really? Sure it can't be that much, here the entry V10 is approx 60% of the price of the entry V12 what's a new base. Aventador there?

probably it will cost 5-10% more than the 458 standard, that means 210.000-220.000 euro (170.000 or 180.000 + 22%VAT) so USA MSRP 170-180 k + 5 k sea delivery means 175-185 k euro (230.000-245.000 USD). I would say they will be closer to the lower value, so i think 235 K USD will be the base USA market MSRP

I think Mc Laren will have a very bad couple of years... they are lucky there is not a Hurancan spider yet so they will sell the spider, otherwise they would be fucked

ciao

Wow really? Sure it can't be that much, here the entry V10 is approx 60% of the price of the entry V12 what's a new base. Aventador there?

after the new ARF law..the Aventador price went from 1.4mil to 1.6mil...thats for the coupe, i heard the roadsters are asking 1.8mil...used aventador coupes can be found around 1mil-1.2mil depending on the age or no. of owners..

Fully decked out in the 270's is a good deal. I was under the assumption it would be in the Mid 300's. My biggest is struggle is waiting a year or try and get the first batch if that's even possible.

So I have say....Huracan comes available to purchase for common folks like you and I around June-Sept 2014 for those dealer demos or showroom floor immediate available.

We all know due to the high demand, dealers will mark up the car $50K+. So even say the MSRP is $289K, dealers will ask for $350K! It's realistic. Unless, you order directly from Lamborghini and WAIT for 12-24 months for a MSRPed car.

So here's the delimma....for $350K.....you can get a 2012 Aventador coupe!!!!!

What will your choice be then?

after the new ARF law..the Aventador price went from 1.4mil to 1.6mil...thats for the coupe, i heard the roadsters are asking 1.8mil...used aventador coupes can be found around 1mil-1.2mil depending on the age or no. of owners..

I looked at one of your major car websites and the 560-4 including the ARF was priced in the region of 600k the Huracan will be around that price.

You are right on the Aventador it was around the 1.2 to 1.4 mil range 1.4 being a 50th Anny car.

How much of that will you guys get back after a certain period of usage? I thought if you keep the car for a certain period (2 years?) a large portion of that tax will be refunded, is that correct?

So I have say....Huracan comes available to purchase for common folks like you and I around June-Sept 2014 for those dealer demos or showroom floor immediate available.

We all know due to the high demand, dealers will mark up the car $50K+. So even say the MSRP is $289K, dealers will ask for $350K! It's realistic. Unless, you order directly from Lamborghini and WAIT for 12-24 months for a MSRPed car.

So here's the delimma....for $350K.....you can get a 2012 Aventador coupe!!!!!

What will your choice be then?

If the purchase is solely financial driven/motivated you buy the one with the least amount of financial downside in your example that would be the Aventador, most of the depreciation was already absorbed and it will make more sense financially (none of them make any sense financially but you get my point)

If you purchase is emotion based you buy the one which you like the most. Late model Murcis are on par with new Gallardo 560/570 etc. people who like Gallardos buy them over an equally priced Murcielago.

With depreciating toys I always go for the one I like the most and it's the best priced, I always considered the money I spent on it gone, when I sell it used and I get some money back I see it as a bonus, the more I get back the greater the bonus the happier I am, it's the depreciation which I hate :icon_mrgreen:

If the purchase is solely financial driven/motivated you buy the one with the least amount of financial downside in your example that would be the Aventador, most of the depreciation was already absorbed and it will make more sense financially (none of them make any sense financially but you get my point)

If you purchase is emotion based you buy the one which you like the most. Late model Murcis are on par with new Gallardo 560/570 etc. people who like Gallardos buy them over an equally priced Murcielago.

With depreciating toys I always go for the one I like the most and it's the best priced, I always considered the money I spent on it gone, when I sell it used and I get some money back I see it as a bonus, the more I get back the greater the bonus the happier I am, it's the depreciation which I hate :icon_mrgreen:

But that's the whole point....in that $350K range....buyer will get to choose between more attractive options in the years to come, a new Huracan or a FLAGSHIP preowned Aventadors?

But that's the whole point....in that $350K range....buyer will get to choose between more attractive options in the years to come, a new Huracan or a FLAGSHIP preowned Aventadors?

My point was that we can maybe learn from what's happened in the past, used flagship Murcielago V new car Gallardo, time will tell.

I looked at one of your major car websites and the 560-4 including the ARF was priced in the region of 600k the Huracan will be around that price.

You are right on the Aventador it was around the 1.2 to 1.4 mil range 1.4 being a 50th Anny car.

How much of that will you guys get back after a certain period of usage? I thought if you keep the car for a certain period (2 years?) a large portion of that tax will be refunded, is that correct?

The price of a used Lambo here drops alot...used Lambos aren't worth much..which is why alot of my friends are stuck with their 560s..Brand new was 900+-1mil...and if they sell it now its only worth 500-600k..its quite bad..You can't really compare the used 560 prices with the Huracan, it won't even be close..The 640s were asking 1.2 brand new..they're worth about 500k now and nobody even buys it at that price..

We buy a car and keep it for 10years before we have to pay another fee to renew the COE..and If we don't renew the COE..the car will be scrapped/exported and we'll get back whatever amount of OMV the car is worth..

My guess is the msrp for the Huracan here in the US will be around $235K-245K range, with a fully loaded example a tick over 300K (not including AD Persona stuff).