2013 LP570

speed2

The last 2013 LP570 Superleggera I saw had a sticker of $267K. I would think the new Huracan, equipped, would list for more than that.

Huracan is replacing the 560 not the 570 you will have to look at the 560 price structure.

What is going to happen to the 570 then?

The entire gallardo line up is no longer being produced that includes the 550, 560, 570 and any other variant that was produced. The 570 will be replaced with a new Huracan version in a few years (probably 3).

|base| --> |convertible| --> |Superleggera| --> |Facelift/Refresh| --> |Countless Special Editions| --> |~10 yr cycle replacement|

Huracan is replacing the 560 not the 570 you will have to look at the 560 price structure.

Incorrect the Huracan will outperform the 570 in every measurable way so it will be priced at or above the 570 that you can count on..it costs money to achieve these goals.

Incorrect the Huracan will outperform the 570 in every measurable way so it will be priced at or above the 570 that you can count on..it costs money to achieve these goals.

LP670SV cost more than the launch Aventador.

Awesome, I bought a 570 new now I just bought a Huracan, you'd think I would know their price structure :eusa_think:

Of course it will have to outperform the 570 in every measurable way but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the Huracan is here to replace the 560-4 and it will be priced accordingly, the Superleggera Huracan will be here in exactly 3 years.

Awesome, I bought a 570 new now I just bought a Huracan, you'd think I would know their price structure :eusa_think:

Of course it will have to outperform the 570 in every measurable way but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the Huracan is here to replace the 560-4 and it will be priced accordingly, the Superleggera Huracan will be here in exactly 3 years.

You just bought a Huracan sorry don't think so, let's see your build sheet if you did??? The car will be priced at or above the 570 just wait and see, you also forget the new double clutch transmission it will have as well which is significantly more expensive than the current!

So I'm sure everyone here would love to see that build sheet since you just bought one correct?? Or is that just a deposit you have for a place in line!

You just bought a Huracan sorry don't think so, let's see your build sheet if you did??? The car will be priced at or above the 570 just wait and see, you also forget the new double clutch transmission it will have as well which is significantly more expensive than the current!

So I'm sure everyone here would love to see that build sheet since you just bought one correct?? Or is that just a deposit you have for a place in line!

Man rockstar, one hell of an 8th post :eusa_wall:

Take a break for 7 days. When you return don't be a retard.

Take a break for 7 days. When you return don't be a retard.

Ohh he's gone!

Anyway, I was going to leave him with a name which will make sense in the not so distant future, Giano Mimas :icon_mrgreen:

retards.jpg

QUOTE (Rockstar08 @ Dec 26 2013, 07:43 PM) *

Man.. I was awaiting a show. My heart started to get a warm fuzzy feeling like christmas morning when I was a kid.. Where did this retard come from? So many questions that didn't get answered.. Man Porter you could have let this stew for a couple more paragraphs!

Thank you Porter!

It would've been great to have a bit of fun with mr rockstar but I couldn't have done it without disclosing information which I can not.