Your Huracan order

Fortis

Lambo won't do it they are asking us to do it after market here once the car arrives :eusa_wall:

I honestly don't get it, they have to stitch the thing anyway why not use red instead of black?

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Unless Lambo is mass producing the same exact steering wheel...which I HIGHLY doubt they are doing.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Unless Lambo is mass producing the same exact steering wheel...which I HIGHLY doubt they are doing.

The steering I want is optional, I don't think they are mass producing it but you never know, it's very strange and frustrating at the same time.

I am considering canceling that option and sending the standard wheel to have it redone by the company who did ToofDoc's Aventador wheel but without the steering wheel for 4 to 6 weeks doesn't sound very enticing.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL.. I got that too... error on price. I was gonna order 10 at that price. DAMN!!! Needless to say, there was an immediate RECALL of the email.

• 1 month later...
Just submitted my order, cant wait!

Bianco Icarus

Transparent Engine Bonnet with Carbon Forged engine bay

Style Package

Red Calipers

Lift system and Magneto-Rheological Suspension

Lamborghini Dynamic Steering

DAB Tuner

Navi

Full electric adjustable and heated seats

Front and Rear parking sensors and rear view camera

Sportivo Bicolor with Alcanatra - Red / Black

Sportivo stiching

Multifunction Wheel in Suede

Branding Package

Roof and A Pillars in Alcantara

Floor Mats

Airfreight

Soo excited boys!

I submitted almost the exact same build. I'd prefer a Spyder, however. My dealer is telling me March delivery estimated for the Spyders?

I submitted almost the exact same build. I'd prefer a Spyder, however. My dealer is telling me March delivery estimated for the Spyders?

That would mean they will show the Huracan Spyder in Paris in September already ? That would be really quick ... they already have almost 2K orders in for the Coupé, adding the Spyder so soon will boost sales even further ... if they intend to start delivering Huracan Spyders in March 2015 they will have to show it months in advance.

Wouldn't mind ... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that would be a unveil soon for the Spyder if those dates are accurate. The master tech at my dealership is in Italy now with the Huracan's and will be back late May. I'll see if he has any updates regarding the Spyder. Lambo Newport Beach commented to me that they believe the Spyder variant is already finished. All speculation.

Regarding builds, I'm tempted to go with Grigio Titans or Nero Nemesis, with orange calipers as an accent, but the matte color options are quite a premium. My only drawback to doing Rosso Mars is that my STS is that color and I wouldn't mind having something different with this one. My dealership advised ordering with all the electronic technology such as the suspension and steering. I'm still yet to see an official spec/option sheet from them at this point. I personally prefer the lightweight wheels but would prefer the camera without the parking sensors if that's doable.

D11 welcome to LP, I am surprised your dealer doesn't have the info you require, unfortunately you won't be able to get just the camera, the parking sensors without is an option but the camera by itself isn't, please see attached

image.jpg

D11 welcome to LP, I am surprised your dealer doesn't have the info you require, unfortunately you won't be able to get just the camera, the parking sensors without is an option but the camera by itself isn't, please see attached

image.jpg

Thank you Fortis. I've been a participant on Lamborghini Talk for years and some friends of mine have been encouraging me to check out Lambo Power claiming there's less "dreamers" and more "players" here. No disrespect to those aspiring owners, we all start out there, but Lamborghini Talk does get a healthy share of "How much do I have to make to afford a Lambo" threads. In browsing Lambo Power for the past few days on vacation in St. Maarten I've noticed the disparity in the level of threads between the two forums. I look forward to participating on the forum.

Thank you for sharing the build deck, I had a friend send it to me shortly before I left the country and have not scanned through it thoroughly prior to leaving other than noticing the exterior color costs. My dealership said that Lamborghini has not authorized the release of that packet yet surprisingly, so they have not shared out of fear of consequences of Lamborghini penalizing them with build slots. Yet, customers are ordering cars by now so they most have something to view. Who knows...something sounds like it was miscommunicated to them or to me. Thank you for attaching Fortis.

D11 you've found the best place on the net when it comes to Lamborghini, looking forward to seeing what your selection will be, please ask if you need further info and if we can help we will. Enjoy your holiday.

I got notification that I can't choose 'Giallo' line-up (Giallo Midas, Giallo Atos, Giallo Horus) and also can't choose 'Transparent' bonnet.

They didn't told me a reason, I'm not a fan of layer engine bonnet.

Actually can't understand why S.p.A. showed Giallo Atos Huracan with black painted Mimas and transparent bonnet.. LOL

What are your dealers telling you as far as delivery times? I was told today we are looking at June 2015 delivery for an order placed this month. Is that what everyone else is seeing?

I was thinking it might be a good idea to start a thread where those who want to share can post their orders, renderings, options and photos when the car gets delivered.

My order so far is:

Rosso Mars

lift system

magneto-rheological system

Dynamic Steering

nav

electric seats

parking sensors + camera

anti-theft alarm

Sportivo unicolor with Alcantara and red stitching

a pillar and rooflining with Alcantara

suede steering wheel

branding package

post-7524-1389947626_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947704_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947645_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947734_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947814_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947839_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1389947847_thumb.jpg

I made some configuration images shot for you, Enjoy!

Those are just a part of config.. if you want to see more, I can email to you! ;)

post-145008-1401611123_thumb.png

post-145008-1401611163_thumb.png

post-145008-1401611223_thumb.png

post-145008-1401611248_thumb.png

post-145008-1401611266_thumb.png