BLUE MONSTER lays stats or the table!

BLUE MONSTER

My dyno ! The 780 hp I'm have been claiming ... Look at the other car at the crank hp 760 same exact mods I did... Is this not proof enough! I can't show it anymore clearer same mods of by 10hp sounds like I'm in the ball game! I'm i off somewhere?

This is very confusing. There has to be a better way to lay out these pics.

Give me a break lol kidding ..!you don't know what I had to do to put them up! I go to Palm Beach cars & coffee every month I have the sheets be glad to show anyone in person and look foward meeting all the Lambo talk Members around my area!

(84.35K this is the other car with same modes 760 hp @ crank

The Dyno does not give crank HP it gives WHP then someone desides to convert it to Crank hp by picking a number out of the sky to convert it you can not really believe you have 760-780 hp Why not take 25% and claim 832 hp. This has got way to silly.

The Dyno does not give crank HP it gives WHP then someone desides to convert it to Crank hp by picking a number out of the sky to convert it you can not really believe you have 760-780 hp Why not take 25% and claim 832 hp. This has got way to silly.

It is silly ! I'm stupid ... Don't know what the heck I was thinking sorry! Do you know how The Factory gets there HP on each model? I don't bring my cars to the track ! Don't want to get own away with 680 hp that's what I have or do I have less than this to?

It is silly ! I'm stupid ... Don't know what the heck I was thinking sorry! Do you know how The Factory gets there HP on each model? I don't bring my cars to the track ! Don't want to get own away with 680 hp that's what I have or do I have less than this to?

You have between 700-725 HP

Ok thanks again ! What does your car put @ the wheels? And I would like for you to explain since you are a expert in this.LP-700-4 has 680 hp @ crank! So does Lp-720 have only 700 hp @ the. Crank? If so why are they under what they are rated at?They can be of by 20 hp?if so why is this?

Ok thanks again ! What does your car put @ the wheels? And I would like for you to explain since you are a expert in this.LP-700-4 has 680 hp @ crank! So does Lp-720 have only 700 hp @ the. Crank? If so why are they under what they are rated at?They can be of by 20 hp?if so why is this?

You seem to be confused if the car made 624 HP on the Dyno that is WHP at the crank it is 700-725 hp that is more then the 691 advertised nobody said it was 680 at the crank. It is under rated it puts out a bit more then advertised 691 if it is 700-725. The new 720 is rated by the factory about 19-20 hp higher when someone puts it on the same Dyno at the same time as a 700 you will know the difference between the two probably not much a bit of a software tune will due that much change If the average engine is 2% of advertised then you are looking at less then 15HP either way. The daily weather change causes more then that.

You seem to be confused if the car made 624 HP on the Dyno that is WHP at the crank it is 700-725 hp that is more then the 691 advertised nobody said it was 680 at the crank. It is under rated it puts out a bit more then advertised 691 if it is 700-725. The new 720 is rated by the factory about 19-20 hp higher when someone puts it on the same Dyno at the same time as a 700 you will know the difference between the two probably not much a bit of a software tune will due that much change If the average engine is 2% of advertised then you are looking at less then 15HP either way. The daily weather change causes more then that.

this looks over rated this is hp @ the crank! And thanks for your patience!(84.13K. 683 hp @ the crank!

Correct , But on a mustang dyno [ we dynoed 3 bone stock ls3 cars this saturday ] you will see 345-355 at the wheel ... As for calibration of the dyno [ ours is Factory set ] we are lucky enough to have ,

a superflow [ slp's ] it's 13.5% higher ,

Dyno Pac [ ECS ] 11.5 % higher ,

Dyno Jet [ Big Daddy's ] 18 % higher

... so using all of these different numers means your drive line loss will be different ... I doubt you'll find to many shops who have tested the same car on 4 different dyno's ... Some research I'm looking at!

this looks over rated this is hp @ the crank! And thanks for your patience!(84.13K. 683 hp @ the crank!

This is different then what we were talking about before. 680hp at the crank is a bit low, the dyno did not give crank HP it gave WHP so the 680 came from someone converting it up from WHP I thought you said it made 624WHP if so it is much more then 680 crank. Find out what it made at the wheels.

This is different then what we were talking about before. 680hp at the crank is a bit low, the dyno did not give crank HP it gave WHP so the 680 came from someone converting it up from WHP I thought you said it made 624WHP if so it is much more then 680 crank. Find out what it made at the wheels.

My car made 624 awhp.. You can see my dyno sheet .. Another aventador dyno made 683 hp @ the crank!

681.45K) my car 624 awhp

So yours is a bit up on power The other one you don't know because like I said the Dyno doesn't tell crank HP only Whp and you don't know what the Dyno operator used to convert it. Example

at the wheels

624Whp

10%=693

12%=709

14%=726

16%=744

18%=762

20%=780

25%=832