Huracan on the street in southern California!

condonjl

I am most certainly alone on this one, but I don't really like it that much. It is "nice" but that car isn't the "wow" car to me that the Gallardo was when it came out or when the Aventador came out.

I am most certainly alone on this one, but I don't really like it that much. It is "nice" but that car isn't the "wow" car to me that the Gallardo was when it came out or when the Aventador came out.

You aren't alone I find it chubby and top heavy and kinda japanese looking. Maybe in person it is more striking

Of course it may grow on you, it may not. I was really impressed by the 'base' car and I think the 1000 variants are going to look super sweet!

Of course it may grow on you, it may not. I was really impressed by the 'base' car and I think the 1000 variants are going to look super sweet!

I am underwhelmed too but we are comparing the Huracan to the latest and greatest STS or Squadra Corse...not the base model from 2004.

I think the SL/STS/etc version will meet my expectations.

Marketing 101 - don't give the customer everything he wants - keep him coming back for more.

I am underwhelmed too but we are comparing the Huracan to the latest and greatest STS or Squadra Corse...not the base model from 2004.

I think the SL/STS/etc version will meet my expectations.

Marketing 101 - don't give the customer everything he wants - keep him coming back for more.

Couldn't have said it better.

Also, does anyone know if this was in Camarillo?

Same reactions when the Aventador was released, as soon as people see the car in real life, various different color combos, in different settings and environments, have some carbon pieces added, other accessories, hear the engine sound and most importantly get to drive it there will be a lot of flip flopping, this is the base car with lots of room to grow, it's understandable that it wouldn't be as visually striking as the awesome 570 SL, STS, SC, etc.

Look at it in relation to other offerings in that segment, in terms of design it has no competition.

There will also be those who will never like the design and that's also understandable and normal, great choices on the market we all have the opportunity to shop for exactly what we want which is great IMO.

Lambo rarely gets the design wrong and this is not one of them. Once people start seeing them on the road and start adding personal touches there will be drools.

Couldn't have said it better.

Also, does anyone know if this was in Camarillo?

I live in Camarillo, and I hadn't heard this. Granted I don't know everything that goes on here, most people I know tell me anything remotely Lambo related they hear.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hopefully it has more presence in person. The Gallardo was such a drastic style, u could tell it was a gallardo from a 100 miles away.

I know he wasn't going very fast but man that thing is whisper quiet!

I live in Camarillo, and I hadn't heard this. Granted I don't know everything that goes on here, most people I know tell me anything remotely Lambo related they hear.

Yes it's in camarillo, right off by Arnold's road. There is a VW/Bugatti test center in camarillo/oxnard that my friends dad built recently, may have come from there.

You aren't alone I find it chubby and top heavy and kinda japanese looking. Maybe in person it is more striking

+1

Will reserve judgement untill I see one in the flesh though.