State of the union address with bonus drinking game.

Robster Craws

Time to enjoy this shit show!

Here's a drinking game to make it more enjoyable.

"Every time he says ‘folks,’ drink. Every time he says ‘fair share,’ drink. Every time he says ‘extraordinary,’ drink. Every time he brags about working tirelessly, drink. When he frets about lack of compromise, drink. If he says, ‘Bring me a bill, and I’ll sign it,’ drink. When he brings up the middle class, drink. Every time he says, ‘It’s the right thing to do,’ drink. Every time he cites someone that his policies have helped, drink. If she’s in the audience, drink some more. Every time he says, ‘I never said it would be easy,’ drink. If he says that after mentioning ObamaCare, drinkagain. If he says ObamaCare’s rough start was worth it, drink. And every time he reminds us that running a country is really hard, say, ‘Yeah, we can tell,’ and drink … Finally, each time you feel like you’re being screwed, drink. And if you still buy anything from this gas bag, then you deserve the world’s worst hangover, and enjoy it, ‘cause you built that.”

Can't wait to hear his bullshit rhetoric on the NSA spying as well.

I cant watch either parties state of the union. Ill check out the reviews tomorrow. Its all BS that sounds good in theory, for some. And the stuff that sounds good for everyone will never get passed. Term limits for everyone would solve a lot, imo.

Every time he tells the truth, I do a shot of whiskey. I have not had to take a sip in 6 years.

That's not a drinking game... It's a rehab program.

Hmmm...

"its not not a 1% problem its not a 99% problem"

I didnt expect to see it explained so concisely in that video

Hmmm...

I think this is the results of judging a book by its cover... And clearly, these people are anomalies as he still enjoys 90%+ approval of African Americans...

But... He isn't "African American". At least in the traditional sense of the word. His father was not American. His father was AFRICAN. Barrack Obama grew up in Indonesia. His father's concerns (and he writes about this in Dreams of my father) were not about the struggles of Blacks in America. He didn't grow up thinking about Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks or the struggle for equality in America for the grandchildren of slaves. His father wasn't beaten up for sitting at a lunch counter.

His big cause was ANTI-COLONIALISM which he writes an entire tome on. Ok... Go to the streets of Chicago and ask a kid off the street and ask him what he thinks of colonialism... He'll tell you he likes the Extra Crispy.

These are people with completely different world views talking past each other. Obama is more like a central african revolutionary than a Martin Luther King. He isn't concerned with the problem of AMERICANS, or even AFRICAN Americans. He is "citizen of the World" and is out to cure the WORLD's ills, WORLD inequality, even to the detriment of the people who support him.

When he talks about economic equality (which is not what this nation was founded on... It was founded on economic liberty). He's not talking amongst Americans. He's talking about worldwide economic equality. When he talks about about the 1%, he's not talking about the American top earners. He's talking about the top 1% of earners worldwide.... Which includes anybody who makes more than 30,000 a year... Meaning in his world view, most Americans are way too rich compared to the poverty known by most of the world....

That certainly seems to be the aim of his policies... To make America weaker and less prosperous...

I think this is the results of judging a book by its cover... And clearly, these people are anomalies as he still enjoys 90%+ approval of African Americans...

But... He isn't "African American". At least in the traditional sense of the word. His father was not American. His father was AFRICAN. Barrack Obama grew up in Indonesia. His father's concerns (and he writes about this in Dreams of my father) were not about the struggles of Blacks in America. He didn't grow up thinking about Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks or the struggle for equality in America for the grandchildren of slaves. His father wasn't beaten up for sitting at a lunch counter.

His big cause was ANTI-COLONIALISM which he writes an entire tome on. Ok... Go to the streets of Chicago and ask a kid off the street and ask him what he thinks of colonialism... He'll tell you he likes the Extra Crispy.

These are people with completely different world views talking past each other. Obama is more like a central african revolutionary than a Martin Luther King. He isn't concerned with the problem of AMERICANS, or even AFRICAN Americans. He is "citizen of the World" and is out to cure the WORLD's ills, WORLD inequality, even to the detriment of the people who support him.

When he talks about economic equality (which is not what this nation was founded on... It was founded on economic liberty). He's not talking amongst Americans. He's talking about worldwide economic equality. When he talks about about the 1%, he's not talking about the American top earners. He's talking about the top 1% of earners worldwide.... Which includes anybody who makes more than 30,000 a year... Meaning in his world view, most Americans are way too rich compared to the poverty known by most of the world....

That certainly seems to be the aim of his policies... To make America weaker and less prosperous...

What Anti-Colonialism ...His administration has done more to further the cause of Colonialism than any other in recent times....All this President does well is talk and deceive people like none before him. I would say he has even brought a taste of colonialism to our shores by furthering the police state and giving the NSA more flexibility to monitor Americans.

One thing I have come to understand is most rich blacks and many of those in politics don't give a shit about poor black Americans. Poor blacks still wrongly believe that rich blacks are on their side.

What Anti-Colonialism ...His administration has done more to further the cause of Colonialism than any other in recent times....All this President does well is talk and deceive people like none before him. I would say he has even brought a taste of colonialism to our shores by furthering the police state and giving the NSA more flexibility to monitor Americans.

Have you noticed whats happened in Libya, Syria, Sudan etc??? And especially Egypt? The regimes in those countries were allowed to fall (and in most instances given a little push)... Yeah.. They werent always pro america and often openly hostile to the US... But in the local parlance, they were propped up by the west as the last vestiges of colonialism, because the wests policy was always "what replaces them is worse."

Egypt is the most telling... This administration openly supported the MB- which is a nightmare party by western standards. But when they were overthrown (both popularly and militarily) we turned our backs on the replacements.

If thats not an agenda I dont know what is.

One thing I have come to understand is most rich blacks and many of those in politics don't give a shit about poor black Americans. Poor blacks still wrongly believe that rich blacks are on their side.

This is America... In 2014... Most of us, black, white or green have come to accept that anybody can be at least moderately successful if you make the right choices in life... And for most, poverty is a temporary station in life because of bad fortune.

If you are permanently stuck in poverty, its because of the choices you make. I have a lot of very successful black friends. They dont generally have a lot of compassion for folks who fcuk their lives up with substance abuse, refusal to get even a basic education, criminal activity and gaggles of out of wedlock children, any more than successful Caucasians do. And bad choices are how the permanent poor become the permanently poor.

You can throw a milllio dollars at a person like that, and it will not improve their station in life long term.