Aventador Twin Turbo systems page updated with new systems.

Underground Racing

with a boost leak! when watching the video back I kept wondering what that loud noise was... :)

He drove mine when it was slow down the drag strip. You should drive mine now lmao.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a boost leak! when watching the video back I kept wondering what that loud noise was... :)

LOL Slowwwwww.

You may faint if you take my new setup for a spin lol

that's the plan, me Lambofan and SGC (Scotty's previous UGR Spyder)....

Come to TX2K and ride in some. The TT LP 570s are really the only way to go unless you get a TT Aventador.

My question is, are the 0-60 of 2.2s times the same for all 3 packages? or is the race version slightly faster, like 2.1s or under?

I want my 700 to go faster than the Alpha 16 gtr. Supposedly that system is over 1750whp and can do 0-60 in under 1.8s. By the way, fvck alpha 16 LOL.

My question is, are the 0-60 of 2.2s times the same for all 3 packages? or is the race version slightly faster, like 2.1s or under?

I want my 700 to go faster than the Alpha 16 gtr. Supposedly that system is over 1750whp and can do 0-60 in under 1.8s. By the way, fvck alpha 16 LOL.

1.8 seconds... Once, so use the LC wisely!

1.8 seconds... Once, so use the LC wisely!

Lmao!

Everyone gets caught up in 0 to 60. I use too but it really is not that important. I think it is the most over rated thing in the world.

Yes because the power level that we set them up at is the same in the first 2 gears between all the systems. thanks!

Sorry Brother Fadi... had to do this.. haha

FIXED

Come to TX2K and ride in some. The 6-SPEED MANUAL TT LP 570s are really the FUKCING SHIT unless you get a TT Aventador.

:D

20130707_122538Large_zps00de4119.jpg

20140122_193339Large_zps39f5b606.jpg

Jerry, we can do this the hard way or the easy way brother....

How much?

Here's to easy .. you damn high roller

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072

one-million-dollars-435cs110512.jpg

Yes because the power level that we set them up at is the same in the first 2 gears between all the systems. thanks!

Ah yes, should have thought about the gearing! fine system nonetheless. Would you guys be able to make a custom turbo system with an aftermarket full exhaust system like powercraft or kreissieg for example?

Hahahahahaha, that had me dying! Such a sick car brother!!

Thanks Homie !! :icon_thumleft:

I have friends that ask "what is your favorite car" and the answer is "the one I dove last".... However , that was before this car came along..

Now you can guess which one takes top honors :D

Ah yes, should have thought about the gearing! fine system nonetheless. Would you guys be able to make a custom turbo system with an aftermarket full exhaust system like powercraft or kreissieg for example?

No sir, we use our own, nothing sounds as nice as Turbo's in the middle of a catback ;)

Come to TX2K and ride in some. The TT LP 570s are really the only way to go unless you get a TT Aventador.

What are the chances of getting the TT Aventador to compete with little brother Gallardo in the 1800+whp range?

Are you finding the transmission to be a limiting factor without a dual clutch?

Thanks!

What are the chances of getting the TT Aventador to compete with little brother Gallardo in the 1800+whp range?

Are you finding the transmission to be a limiting factor without a dual clutch?

Thanks!

We have a full billet 1st-7th gearset with billet input and output shafts. Everything that we developed for the high power Gallardos, we did for the Aventador. I might have our Green TT Aventador at TI. As long as the customers cars are looking good to go, we can put some time on wrapping the Aventador up. My white TT Aventador is just a 1R and the customer demo car. I dont expect to compete with that as to why we got the green one. I expect the 2R Gallardo and the 2R Aventador to be a good race from a roll. From a stop, the Gallardo will be no competition for the Aventador.