Alberto?

Peter K

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i would like an s1, but i just asked for an S1: 0,5+ million usd. I think prices are going crazy. 250 hit In 48 hours since i put the ad on Autoscout. There is a lot of interest In those cars: i should have asked 300 k euro instead of 250 k euro. Two Dino 246 Gts just sold here for 300 k euro each, a yellow one and a burgundy one: why they should cost more than a countach? Ciao

i Sold yesterday my 3.2 g50: 47 k euro (65 k usd) to Belgium: prices here are out of control

Are you selling your car Albert?

yes, Fortis, but just if i can sell it for a lot of money. Otherwise i will keep it. Ciao

I understand GLWS, will you replace it with something else?

yes i want another old lambo, if i sell this one. I would like to restore another one too. Ciao

Albert, After all that work, I am suprised you want to part with your car. Finding another wont be as easy as it was to find yours. There are far fewer cars for sale now than years ago. Good Luck with the search

yes i want another old lambo, if i sell this one. I would like to restore another one too. Ciao

Alberto, are you a glutton for punishment?

After all you have done to this car, why sell it know?

In several years if not months you will be asking yourself why did I sell my beloved Countach.

ciao, Vic

Alberto, are you a glutton for punishment?

After all you have done to this car, why sell it know?

In several years if not months you will be asking yourself why did I sell my beloved Countach.

ciao, Vic

Vic, you are right. I do not know if i will sell the car the day someone will come here and will offer me the money: i will decide in that moment. Last week i sold my mint '87 Porsche 911 3.2 coupè and, despite the big money i was given, i'm not happy at all: trust me i'm very sad. The idea was to sell all the three classic cars i have and then try to get an S1, but i just learned that with 300-350 K euro you do not get (and restore) any S1 so i do not know what i will do now. Sure i will go for another car to restore, maybe less expensive. I put the ad on Autoscout just saturday evening so i do not know what wil happen nor if someone will pay for the big money i asked: i won't let her go for less than that, so maybe i will keep it as nobody will buy it. I just know that the best thing i remember of that car was to see the car growing up and becoming an awesome swan, so i would like to do it again: it would be a wonderful hobby. Who knows.

I have a wife and she always tells me "sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it ": so i put the car for sale and she is very happy now. But i asked big money so it will be not easy to sell it and i will keep the car for some time of forever, who knows!

Thank you very much for your words.

ciao

I have a wife and she always tells me "sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it "

ciao

grounds for divorce

Vic, you are right. I do not know if i will sell the car the day someone will come here and will offer me the money: i will decide in that moment. Last week i sold my mint '87 Porsche 911 3.2 coupè and, despite the big money i was given, i'm not happy at all: trust me i'm very sad. The idea was to sell all the three classic cars i have and then try to get an S1, but i just learned that with 300-350 K euro you do not get (and restore) any S1 so i do not know what i will do now. Sure i will go for another car to restore, maybe less expensive. I put the ad on Autoscout just saturday evening so i do not know what wil happen nor if someone will pay for the big money i asked: i won't let her go for less than that, so maybe i will keep it as nobody will buy it. I just know that the best thing i remember of that car was to see the car growing up and becoming an awesome swan, so i would like to do it again: it would be a wonderful hobby. Who knows.

I have a wife and she always tells me "sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it sell it ": so i put the car for sale and she is very happy now. But i asked big money so it will be not easy to sell it and i will keep the car for some time of forever, who knows!

ciao

Easy choice... sell the wife...

I think most of us owners toy with the idea od selling once in a while. Plus, recent prices make you think.

I think most of us owners toy with the idea od selling once in a while. Plus, recent prices make you think.

yes, you are right.

but i have learned through my diablo ownerships, when you have a great car car, you never get that back.

i lost so much through my divorce, but i held onto my Countach no matter what.

There is one thing for sure.. If a Countach is worth 250K today... ten years from now you will be kicking yourself cause they will be worth 500k.. People are grabbing all makes and models and putting them away. They are doing full nut and bolt restorations. In the coming years people will wish they would of purchased one for 250k...

There is one thing for sure.. If a Countach is worth 250K today... ten years from now you will be kicking yourself cause they will be worth 500k.. People are grabbing all makes and models and putting them away. They are doing full nut and bolt restorations. In the coming years people will wish they would of purchased one for 250k...

I think some models will be well north of $500K in ten years.

An LP400 is at or above $500K now, give it ten years and they will be $1M+.

Agree

ciao

I think some models will be well north of $500K in ten years.

An LP400 is at or above $500K now, give it ten years and they will be $1M+.

Yes for sure.. I was just using Albertos asking price as an example..

Yes for sure.. I was just using Albertos asking price as an example..

I do not know if my asking price is too high or too low: that car costed me 190 K euro and almost four years of work, it's a mint and shining car with 4000 miles since full restore.

ciao