Geneva

capt_chaos

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, the Agera R used in the video vs the Vitesse is the old Agera Prototype that doesn't have launch control. All Ageras past MY2012 has launch control.

Here is the Agera R used for the GWR tests, grips pretty damn good if you ask me..

As of 0-400 in 20sec, it's an insane number sure, but I would think we are going to see real test results in the upcomming months. Koenigseggs have insane pull at higher speed though, so I wouldn't underestimate them even the slightest.

Thanks for the info! I was referring even to the rolling races they did. Seemed like the Agera spun a few times. Although the video you provided seemed like the Agera kept traction very well from 0.

It did spin, but 1140bhp, rwd and traction control turned off and wheel spin will happened. I remember Gustav (the guy behind GTBoard) saying that there was a huge difference in grip between when the tires were hot and when they were cold. But it's obvious that when it hooks up it pulls like nothing else.

I would assume that the car used for the record run had properly heated tires wich would have helped massively with the grip.

The One:1 has special designed cup tires by Michelin that's capable of 280mph.. Excited to see how they will perform, i would assume that the tires are very cheap...

Damn hurry up Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

Show Lambo the "garage" that you are building for your new car and maybe they will "jump the line" for you with an earlier delivery. :icon_mrgreen:

Show Lambo the "garage" that you are building for your new car and maybe they will "jump the line" for you with an earlier delivery. :icon_mrgreen:

You know that's not such a bad idea :icon_mrgreen:

Traction in the 'Egg is insane. I often feel like it's easier to put the 1080hp of that car to the ground than the ~500hp in my DBS convertible. A lot of that comes from their trick triplex suspension. Massive, massive mechanical grip.

Koenigsegg also underrates their engines. They want to be absolutely sure that you would never be disappointed if you put it on a dyno.

There's no fcuking way those numbers are not legit if Koenigsegg are staking their rep on them.