A question for my fellow rednecks

Roman

How much of a deal/ expense is it to add a tow bar hitch to a pos 1995 pick up truck that doesnt have one?

You should be able to go to a Uhaul and get a trailer hitch installed for something like 200-300 bucks... it only takes a few hours at most.

Now i dont know if I would trust this for a big ass trailer(say pulling a bobcat) but for small stuff you should be fine.

Speaking of redneck, I have a guy I pay to be a grounds keeper at my commercial property and he made such a redneck statement to me yesterday. I was driving my car out of the property and he flags me down just to say "I don't like your car, I rather get a Ford F150." I was like WTF whatever dude, so annoying this redneck.

Speaking of redneck, I have a guy I pay to be a grounds keeper at my commercial property and he made such a redneck statement to me yesterday. I was driving my car out of the property and he flags me down just to say "I don't like your car, I rather get a Ford F150." I was like WTF whatever dude, so annoying this redneck.

He's a gardner, the guy is just being practical, there is no room in a Lambo for his tools.

I have a guy I pay to be a grounds keeper at my commercial property ...... he flags me down just to say "I don't like your car, I rather get a Ford F150."

Interesting how grounds keepers can suddenly become redundant ....

Its cheap and easy to do, just make sure your truck can handle it and isnt over loaded or over worked and you got enough brakes to stop whatever you are pulling....and a trailer brake controller! Depending on the trailer and axles its the law....and VERY nessicary.

Talk with whoever is putting it on and let him know exactly what you are pulling and its weight. If you dont have a hitch you likely dont have the tow package. Your engine, tranny, and brakes may not safely be up for the job if its heavy.

Rednecks are funny. Ive grown up around them and their logic is just hilarious. When you buy a nice street car they always challenge you to a race but its always, "I get to pick the road". Yea because Im going to take my 500hp street car off road so you can win. fcuking idiots.