Underground Racing 2R Spyder vs Ivey Tuned Alpha 16 GTR

Liquid Assets

One of many vids I am sure will come out. TRC did a great job with the video.

It was hard to get even hits every time with both of us brake boosting and couldn't stretch the cars out too much due to traffic

Jorje...there are only two words that describe you perfectly....THE MAN!! And there are three more that describe your car...HOLY F'ING SHIT!!

Can't wait to meet again brother!!!

You have the sickest sounding car I've ever heard. And it's fast! Very fast!

Jorje...there are only two words that describe you perfectly....THE MAN!! And there are three more that describe your car...HOLY F'ING SHIT!!

Can't wait to meet again brother!!!

Hahaha my boys. It was so much fun chilling with you guys. Loved seeing you guys drive those monsters on the track and street.

I had a blast this past week.

Cannot wait to chill with you guys at T.I

You both better be there!

I told you that night before these runs were made when I was riding next to you in Brandons car, it sounded like all hell was breaking loose in the back of your car!

The video doesn't do it any justice, I was just in awe when it was flame throwing and the turbos were boosting so much boost at such a low speed, it was crazy. You definitely got some good ideas in the works, everyone will be even more amazed :)

I told you that night before these runs were made when I was riding next to you in Brandons car, it sounded like all hell was breaking loose in the back of your car!

The video doesn't do it any justice, I was just in awe when it was flame throwing and the turbos were boosting so much boost at such a low speed, it was crazy. You definitely got some good ideas in the works, everyone will be even more amazed :)

Lol thanks brother! Good meeting you and chilling with you, had a blast.

Car is insanely sick! Sounds incredible. Top down + TTs = Massive amounts of win

Can't even count how many times I've watched this video lol. Car looks and sounds sweet, man. Can't wait to see what you do with the SL

Sick color liquid. Your gonna convert it?

CCB'S too!

Thanks! unfortunately with someone on here that I look up to (M****T) I need to do things my way and be original and keep originality between the UGR camp.

Will not be going so "overboard" as I did on my Spyder but it will most certainly be the only SL like it in the world.

Luckily I have my good friends at UGR, which I know will be building me a monster to compete at all major events. With only one goal in mind...

Thanks! unfortunately with someone on here that I look up to (M****T) I need to do things my way and be original and keep originality between the UGR camp.

Will not be going so "overboard" as I did on my Spyder but it will most certainly be the only SL like it in the world.

Luckily I have my good friends at UGR, which I know will be building me a monster to compete at all major events. With only one goal in mind...

Can't wait to see this mofo! Not to be in your business, but are you gonna sell the Spyder, or go hard with 2 of em?

Can't wait to see this mofo! Not to be in your business, but are you gonna sell the Spyder, or go hard with 2 of em?

With the Huracan coming, Im just going to convert the Spyder to factory (performance wise) and just get rid of it.

With the Huracan coming, Im just going to convert the Spyder to factory (performance wise) and just get rid of it.

Yo, I got a slammed crew cab GMC, a Buick Century (perfect low key daily beater, for when you wanna just blend in!) AND a classic collectible 1987 Turbo Buick I'll trade ya for that Spyder...what's really good?! Hahahaha