MODS: why was my account suspended ?

Vegasgtr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone else wasn't suspended at the same time so it wasn't porter.

Porter is that bad huh :icon_mrgreen:

is there a link to all moderators ?

Allan -no

Destructo -no

Capt-no

Ill wait for porter to answer.

It was probably just a glitch or mistake, I wouldn't worry about it. If you look at this forum you can see other instances of quirky things like this that really aren't a big deal.

You're back now and didn't miss much. Plane missing in Malaysia, President did something funny or was on a talk show or something, Deuce had a birthday so you may want to say Belated Happy Birthday to him.

It was probably just a glitch or mistake, I wouldn't worry about it. If you look at this forum you can see other instances of quirky things like this that really aren't a big deal.

You're back now and didn't miss much. Plane missing in Malaysia, President did something funny or was on a talk show or something, Deuce had a birthday so you may want to say Belated Happy Birthday to him.

What about my Bday! lol march 16th. j/k

Once all the Mods say they did not , ill let go. I have a theory. Glitch is not one of them.

My guess is Romandad accidentally banned you. Let's all be thankful he didn't delete all of Lambopower again.

My guess is Romandad accidentally banned you. Let's all be thankful he didn't delete all of Lambopower again.

1. Romandad doesn't make mistakes

2. That was Porter

Once all the Mods say they did not , ill let go. I have a theory. Glitch is not one of them.

If you're theory is that Deuce paid to ban everyone whose birthday was in the same week as his so he would get 100% of the Happy Birthday threads, then I'm with you. I was thinking that right from the start too. It's all too much a coincidence to NOT be that.

I wish I did that actually, because no one started threads for me on my bday a month ago. I'm going to change my birthday to June 12th on the profile thing and see if everyone steps up and redeems themselves. Or else there is going to be hell to pay.

As Assman mentioned, that was porter. And I already used that joke in this thread.

Only 1 past comical mistake reference per thread please.

1. Romandad doesn't make mistakes

2. That was Porter

As Assman mentioned, that was porter. And I already used that joke in this thread.

Only 1 past comical mistake reference per thread please.

My bad. :eusa_wall: My memory must really be slipping.

My bad. :eusa_wall: My memory must really be slipping.

No worries, I was just joking around anyways!

I'm just loitering in this thread.

Wasnt fcuking me.

Trust me. If somebody pisses me off, I dont keep it a secret.

All the mods and admins have "the lever". But there are only a couple of us that typically pull it, and theyve all checked in.

So.

How the fcuk did you piss tommy off?

Wasnt fcuking me.

Trust me. If somebody pisses me off, I dont keep it a secret.

All the mods and admins have "the lever". But there are only a couple of us that typically pull it, and theyve all checked in.

So.

How the fcuk did you piss tommy off?

Haha. Who is Tommy?

RD -no

Alex-no

Allan-no

Destructo-no

tommy -?

Leaves Porter?

If you're theory is that Deuce paid to ban everyone whose birthday was in the same week as his so he would get 100% of the Happy Birthday threads, then I'm with you. I was thinking that right from the start too. It's all too much a coincidence to NOT be that.

I wish I did that actually, because no one started threads for me on my bday a month ago. I'm going to change my birthday to June 12th on the profile thing and see if everyone steps up and redeems themselves. Or else there is going to be hell to pay.

:icon_thumleft:

Post 572.

Click on the "My Assistant" link in the upper right by the banner. Click "The Moderating Team". My money is on Rakjoe.

Post 572.

Click on the "My Assistant" link in the upper right by the banner. Click "The Moderating Team". My money is on Rakjoe.

Damn that is a long ass list !!

We should take bets on who did it lol

I'll go down the list .

Waiting for porter to confirm

Let's hear your theory.

We still harping on this? Who gives a shit. Move on.

Meh it's all the controversy we gots right now. Possibly some brewing in the SVTT thread but till it blows up this is it.

Meh it's all the controversy we gots right now. Possibly some brewing in the SVTT thread but till it blows up this is it.

Lol. Controversy.

LOL

was it you?

My theory was debunked when one of the mods said it was not him.

What was your theory?