Alabama Lamborghini Owners

nautoncall

Would love to hear from any of you Alabama Lamborghini owners. I'm really considering Murcielago or Gallardo, maybe Diablo. I'd love to come see your car and take a ride. Thanks.

Any Gulfstream G600 or Bombardier Challenger owners in the house? Considering one or even a 450 in a pinch. Would love to come and take a flight.

Well, I heard that you guys on this forum were a-holes. I guess I heard right.

I guess you select Lamborghini owners are a little different than most other car owners. I've been on lots of car forums. Most are glad to share their enthusiasm and love for their cars with others when looking for a specific car. Even had a local F40 owner invite me over to see his collection and take a ride, and not even looking for a Ferrari.

Guess this is first post "hazing". Anyway, I"m just looking for some personal experience on these cars. I've spent countless hours on these forum comparing the cars. I'm tired of just reading.

Well, I heard that you guys on this forum were a-holes.

That's the first thing you've said that makes any sense...

Here's the problem.... This is your first fcuking post.... It's the equivalent of meeting a woman in a bar and saying, "hi, how about some anal?"

See, nobody here knows who the fcuk you are... You could be in the market to buy a car... You could be in the market to steal a car... You could be a nine year old boy on spring break yanking our chains.... How about a "Hi... My name is Doug, and I have mesothelioma..." Or some fcuking introduction, then hang around a while and meet people... You'll find out who the Alabama owners are soon enough... fcuk, they always come out of the woodwork to ruin my football thread...

Here... Watch this....

Hey... Guys.... This is Roman... If I can come over and check out your cars, check in below....

(See... They know me...)

Anyone with a hot wife or gf I am considering one and would like to come get a ride ;)

:icon_super:

Roman,

Makes sense, but why nothing but sarcastic somments? That's what got under my skin. Why not just....hey....tell us more?

I have posted on other forums about the two cars and since I have been posting about the cars, I didn't think that "oh...this is your first post on this forum". Sorry.

Anyway, thanks for the intro.

I"m looking at 3 specific cars:

One at Sarasota Lamborghini, 2005 Murcie Roadster e-gear 15000 miles, black

Privately owned 2005 Roadster manual, 9000 miles, tri yellow

2005 Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo at Texas Hot Rides, Black, manual. 18k miles

I have read hours and hours about e-gear vs manual, Gallardo vs. Murcie. I don't want to go "tire kickng" at a dealership wasting their time when I might not even buy from them. At as business owner, I don't want somoene coming to "check out my stuff when they are probably gonna buy from someone else". Not fair to the dealerships.

Hope this helps!!!

Roman,

Makes sense, but why nothing but sarcastic somments? That's what got under my skin. Why not just....hey....tell us more?

because sarcasm is nicer than saying, "you're out of your fcuking mind, right?"

I have posted on other forums about the two cars and since I have been posting about the cars, I didn't think that "oh...this is your first post on this forum". Sorry.

But that wasn't your first post.... Your first post was, "give me a ride in your car". Which unless you're out of your fcuking mind, you're going to realize is a rather odd introduction... Here... Try this... Go up to a complete stranger in a mall parking lot today and say, "give me a ride in your car!" (I am not responsible for you getting fcuking shot if you're stupid enough to try this). You think the reaction on the internet is going to be different?

I have read hours and hours about e-gear vs manual, Gallardo vs. Murcie. I don't want to go "tire kickng" at a dealership wasting their time when I might not even buy from them. At as business owner, I don't want somoene coming to "check out my stuff when they are probably gonna buy from someone else". Not fair to the dealerships.

Hope this helps!!!

Dealerships are in the business of selling cars... They know you may or may not buy from them... And are in a better position to deal with that issue... If you have your eye on a couple of cars, why not go drive THEM?

Any Gulfstream G600 or Bombardier Challenger owners in the house? Considering one or even a 450 in a pinch. Would love to come and take a flight.

Sure thing only problem is I left the starter keys on a Boeing 777 and I cannot for the life of me recall where I landed that thing last.

Sure thing only problem is I left the starter keys on a Boeing 777 and I cannot for the life of me recall where I landed that thing last.

Forget the Indian Ocean... They should scour every side street near the Ministry of Sound until they find that fcuking plane...

Ok, guys. Point made and taken.

If anyone has any useful information, I"d appreicate it.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on this. Just looking for some locals to talk to.

I'm in the market. Please forgive my earlier post and give some useful info on the car's I'm lookng at.

Roman,

Hope this helps!!!

Ok, guys. Point made and taken.

If anyone has any useful information, I"d appreicate it.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on this. Just looking for some locals to talk to.

I'm in the market. Please forgive my earlier post and give some useful info on the car's I'm lookng at.

Now we are making progress. This can be a tough place but it is the best place on the web. I don't mean the best lambo related place but THE best place. You posted the cars you are interested in and why. The TT certainly wouldbe a sweet ride.

Don't hesitate to visit a dealership. You aren't buying a Honda here. Go and see what they have and talk to them. Most of them are just as car nuts as you and would like to talk shop. Even if you don't buy from them at some point you will need a service or a part.

Good luck!

Now we are making progress. This can be a tough place but it is the best place on the web. I don't mean the best lambo related place but THE best place. You posted the cars you are interested in and why. The TT certainly wouldbe a sweet ride.

Don't hesitate to visit a dealership. You aren't buying a Honda here. Go and see what they have and talk to them. Most of them are just as car nuts as you and would like to talk shop. Even if you don't buy from them at some point you will need a service or a part.

Good luck!

:iamwithstupid:

And one other thing. If you say the words "roll tide" I will vomit on your passenger seat...

:iamwithstupid:

And one other thing. If you say the words "roll tide" I will vomit on your passenger seat...

I"ll vomit on the drivers seat if I say that. I"m an Auburn Grad. War Eagle!!!

Atlanta is the closest dealer. I"ll have to plan a trip over there.

Mr. Ed is a member here. He will treat you right. Shoot straight with him and he won't hold it against you. Just be warned he will everntually get you to buy a Lambo off of him. ;)

I"ll vomit on the drivers seat if I say that. I"m an Auburn Grad. War Eagle!!!

Atlanta is the closest dealer. I"ll have to plan a trip over there.

Yeah... War eagle s just as annoying and twice as stupid...