Took everyones advice!

Lubejobs42

I took every ones advice and painted my calipers. They look great, Sort of!!

Like everything I do, it's always screwed up the first time! NOTHING can ever go right the first time.

I always use good people, and NEVER try to save a dime by sacrificing quality or service. If I has $1 for every time I've heard

"we've never seen that before" or "That has never happened to us before" I could retire!

Look at the pictures and when you get to the last one, see if you can see the problem!!

11EA305E-8006-443F-889E-D4261C83F6C0_zpsasxuy8ku.jpg

DFDC7BAC-9087-4C47-BD52-41772D081F99_zpsj7itusam.jpg

D8B7E478-B80E-45D4-8A4A-B714B66620C7_zpsqgmrpsuq.jpg

FE683811-AE9C-4D09-9E83-B2FA61DF0032_zpspxovwsde.jpg

12449D05-73E3-4CF7-8D34-CEC793F28B7F_zps7a39lmml.jpg

Only on the right rear caliper the other three they got right.

What's next? I can't believe the shop didn't even notice!? Did you point out the mistake or did they? If they knew, then I can't believe they even put the caliper back on?! Correct the mistake then put it back on!!?

Beautiful garage!

Thank you!! It was a wreck when I bought the house. Red brick floor that took 3 days of jack hammering to remove. I was so afraid all my neighbors were going to hate me, I bought the 6 closest houses $100 boxes of Godiva.

I had the shop pull the calipers and I had my guys drop them off at the paint shop "VERYY high end". Once they were delivered back to the shop, it was noticed. I didn't want to lose the car for the weekend so I told him to put it on the car and i'll handle it next week.

Total pain in the ass!!!!

Made stencils and had painted on.

Ouch!!

I'm having my done right now as we speak...I shared your case with my shop and told them not to fcuk up!! You can never be too careful!

Ouch!!

I'm having my done right now as we speak...I shared your case with my shop and told them not to fcuk up!! You can never be too careful!

If you need the decals or stencils for painting, let me know and i'll send them to you. My guys make them at my wrap company.

If you need the decals or stencils for painting, let me know and i'll send them to you. My guys make them at my wrap company.

PM you!

Only on the right rear caliper the other three they got right.

car looks great! I hope its not who I think it is in ft laud..

either way garage looks sick! what flooring did you use?

car looks great! I hope its not who I think it is in ft laud..

either way garage looks sick! what flooring did you use?

He only removed and installed them!! He Had nothing to do with the paint screw up!!!!!!

The floor is marble. I already busted my ass twice getting out of the car when the floor is wet but it looks so nice it's worth it!. :eusa_think:

Looks great!

Should it happen again, God forbid, perhaps this tune will come in handy?

That is so friggen funny! I had a really rough day and needed that!!! Thank you!!!!!!