2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder

LamboCARS

With the initial Huracan LP610-4 unveiled in Geneva a few weeks ago I'm sure the next step will be a convertible version ... or as Lamborghini calls them ... the Huracan LP610-4 Spyder.

Let's start dreaming:

2015_huracan_spyder_1.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_2.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_3.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_5.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_9.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_14.jpg

2015_huracan_spyder_17.jpg

Huracan LP650-4 Performante anyone ...

2015_huracan_spyder_8.jpg

I'm sure the 'real deal' will look even better ...

cool renders, they look great. I am very interested in the Huracan convertible. The biggest thing will be how it ends up looking with the top up.

I think because of the rear design of the Huracan it will end up looking more like the 458 and MP4 setup, I am curious to see how they approach it, does anyone know whether it will be a hard or a soft top?

cool renders, they look great. I am very interested in the Huracan convertible. The biggest thing will be how it ends up looking with the top up.

I agree.

And do we dare to think, hardtop?!

:iamwithstupid: rendering does look hot!

IMO it will 100% be a retractable hardtop

I got confirmation at the reveal that it will be hardtop.

A hard top would make sense ... not too sure about the McLaren/Ferrari roof ... looks more like a Targa than a real Spyder ... but it might look like this if Lamborghini does take that route:

Closed roof:

2015_huracan_spyder_22.jpg

Opening sequence:

2015_huracan_spyder_23.jpg

Open roof:

2015_huracan_spyder_24.jpg

Those renders, along with all the others you make are amazing!! I hope you get some sort of monetary compensation for your work!

:iamwithstupid:

You and me both ... lol.

I'm waiting to be 'discovered' by a magazine ... didn't happen yet however.

LamboCARS your work is absolutely amazing!

You were already discovered by someone, give yourself a bit of credit :icon_thumleft:

You were already discovered by someone, give yourself a bit of credit :icon_thumleft:

Hi Fortis, I know you're a big fan ... as are many LamboPower members and I really appreciate all of your support ... had to ventilate a little after yet another frustrating day at work that continued on the same foot when I got home ... sorry about that.

Hi Fortis, I know you're a big fan ... as are many LamboPower members and I really appreciate all of your support ... had to ventilate a little after yet another frustrating day at work that continued on the same foot when I got home ... sorry about that.

Please don't apologies, I am not sure if you understood what I meant, I will give you a hint, I was talking about the PM you sent me in relation to one of your designs that was commissioned by certain someone :icon_mrgreen:

Please don't apologies, I am not sure if you understood what I meant, I will give you a hint, I was talking about the PM you sent me in relation to one of your designs that was commissioned by certain someone :icon_mrgreen:

Must have been the lack of sleep ... didn't catch that one :eusa_wall:

The second set of rendering is more likely. The days of flat rear deck without c pillar on exotic convertible is dead.

Hard top will be a first for Lambo. Car will weigh a lot unless top is cf!

:iamwithstupid:

Thanks again for the kind words ... I try my best and love to play around with ideas ... I should really learn some 3D software, that would make it easier to create new versions ... I think.

One more 'tryout' I made today ... what if the Huracan would get a canvas folding top again?

2015_huracan_spyder_26.jpg

The opening sequence would look like this:

2015_huracan_spyder_27.jpg

Just for fun ... you never know right?

• 1 month later...

Hard top of some type seems like a safe assumption, but any chance you all think it could be removable panels like the Aventador Roadster?

I've got a coupe and spyder build slot, but I'm hoping the spyder concept gets unveiled prior to my coupe build needing to be spec'd. I'm guessing we won't see the concept until Sept 2015 at the earliest.

2012 LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale