My 2014 Roadster Thread

ToofDoc

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to have it trucked back to STL Motorcars.

For my LP560, I made the mistake of bring the LP to a non-Lambo dealer shop in Columbus, even though the shop was well equipped and well known amongst Lambo owners for servicing Lambos, they couldn't provide me a service record at the end. I needed a service record documentation when my car was placed on consignment to sell. I did an egear snap, the shop couldn't provide a snap report, The oil and filter were both changed but no records can be provided including what type of oil was used or how much? The shop told me to use the sales receipt or work order as proof of service completed.

I like an authorized Lambo dealer to do the service, not because they are cheap or the best, but simply they will have all services completed on record in a Lambo dealership computer. Less hassle when it come to selling.

The Lambo dealership around me are:

MAG - 4 hours away

DC - 4 hours away

Michigan - 5 hours away

Gold Coast - 7 hours away

STL Motorcars - 9 hours away

Like my car to be serviced where I bought it. No more well known independent shops.

Thanks

I've stayed with authorized dealers for the same reason. MAG is actually a bit closer than 4 hours but they could be next door and I wouldn't use them. Too many disappointing visits.

I was pleased with Wally's work and attention to detail at Lambo of Boston and would return there again. And it was a lovely road trip.

Plus I have a sister who lives 25 minutes from them so I get to visit sis/niece/nephew.

Beautiful car and interior! I love that you got a white leather interior with diamond stitching, that is my absolute favorite. Enjoy it in good health :icon_thumleft:

Beautiful car and interior! I love that you got a white leather interior with diamond stitching, that is my absolute favorite. Enjoy it in good health :icon_thumleft:

What a beautiful car!

What a beautiful car!

Thanks and welcome to LP!!

Thank you Wheels!!

After many sleepless nights struggling with vanity/personalized choices to top my "A RENTAL" on my Gallardo for my Aventador...I finally came up with a great sequel!

Tasteful, relevant, and Bull related!

• 2 weeks later...
Love the plate Andy! Can't wait to see this beast in person.

Thinking about coming out to the Italian Gathering 8/31!

my favorite picture of my car

and my favorite pic of myself.

We are the only team to have completed all three major rallies and we have more miles in an Aventador than anyone ... We will be crossing the USA in mid August for the 5th time in an Aventador ...

thousands and thousands of people have touched my cars ... but only I drive them and I am the only one who sits ontop of them ... with the exception of naked women and due to reasons known to me ... we cant post that here ...

cheers LP and see you all across the entire USA again in August

Love seeing LP members when we are on the road!! best of the best!!!

my favorite picture of my car

and my favorite pic of myself.

We are the only team to have completed all three major rallies and we have more miles in an Aventador than anyone ... We will be crossing the USA in mid August for the 5th time in an Aventador ...

thousands and thousands of people have touched my cars ... but only I drive them and I am the only one who sits ontop of them ... with the exception of naked women and due to reasons known to me ... we cant post that here ...

cheers LP and see you all across the entire USA again in August

Love seeing LP members when we are on the road!! best of the best!!!

post-93516-1406507842_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1406507912_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

How the heck did i miss this thread?? Beautiful Roadster Doc. One of the nicest color combos I've ever seen...

Enjoy it in good health!

• 2 weeks later...
Car looks good in the snow just becareful...those summer compounds don't like it when the air temps are this cold!

Man Brian....is there anything you DON'T know about Lambos? :eusa_think:

Man Brian....is there anything you DON'T know about Lambos?

Haha. Not just lambos buddy! Any of those max/ultra performance summer compounds turn rock hard when the temps drop.

I still can't get over how good that color combo looks! :icon_thumleft:

Haha. Not just lambos buddy! Any of those max/ultra performance summer compounds turn rock hard when the temps drop.

I still can't get over how good that color combo looks! :icon_thumleft:

I believe once the car is warmed up to the correct operating range, should be OK. We're not doing extreme driving in the sub zero temps.

Snow really contrasts the car color well! Hope you're staying warm!

I believe once the car is warmed up to the correct operating range, should be OK. We're not doing extreme driving in the sub zero temps.

Snow really contrasts the car color well! Hope you're staying warm!

He is specifically talking about the tires. The soft compound of the rubber turns hard as a rock in cold temps causing you to have very limited traction for accelerating, braking and turning. Winter tires are composed of a rubber that stays pliable in the cold temps along with sips in the tread to give you grip in the snow. Hope that helps..the color of your Lambo does look amazing in the snow but I sure as hell wouldn't drive it in that weather!

He is specifically talking about the tires. The soft compound of the rubber turns hard as a rock in cold temps causing you to have very limited traction for accelerating, braking and turning. Winter tires are composed of a rubber that stays pliable in the cold temps along with sips in the tread to give you grip in the snow. Hope that helps..the color of your Lambo does look amazing in the snow but I sure as hell wouldn't drive it in that weather!

Ahhhh...yes...thanks for the clarification.

Wasn't too bad when I went out...definitely will watch when and where I do head out in the Bull.