F12 Berlinetta for a Client

SingleTe46

Does anybody know of someone that is selling F12 Berlinetta? Preferably one in Grigio Silverstone. He has been having a hard time finding one, any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Ilia

Does anybody know of someone that is selling F12 Berlinetta? Preferably one in Grigio Silverstone. He has been having a hard time finding one, any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Ilia

There is a black one in arkansas. http://eliteautosllc.com/vehicle/ferrari-f...-only-1k-miles/

I have one. 2013 black on black with 1150 miles. 405k MSRP. It is hitting eBay next week. Yellow stitching, yellow calipers, full carbon interior and charcoal colored wheels. Loaded up. If you want it, let me know.

I have one. 2013 black on black with 1150 miles. 405k MSRP. It is hitting eBay next week. Yellow stitching, yellow calipers, full carbon interior and charcoal colored wheels. Loaded up. If you want it, let me know.

Would love to see some pics of this!

Sounds dirty... :icon_mrgreen:

1116019[/url]']

Sent you a PM about the red one. I was mistaken about a matte silver one being there. It was an FF

:lol2: As I said they look almost identical !

Wow! Thank you for all the pm's and posts, I have been a little occupied lately, I will let my talk to my client and see what he thinks. I know he didn't really want to do black, but he might change his mind. I am going to all the pms as well. thanks again!

Holy crap, I really need to start proof reading what I write. I swear, I am not a raging alcoholic... haha. Anyways, I replied to all the PM's. Thanks again.

Ilia

Nice looking F12. Whats the market like now on these?

Still over list, but not ridiculous. Special deal for you :eusa_dance:

so still way above sticker

Way above. I sent the info to a red one the other day, the sticker was somewhere around $340.. They were asking $434 if I remember right and it had several hundred miles of use too.

A $100k markup seems common

I think that is what people are asking. Mine would be far less than that. The car is still very rare and most dealerships, shockingly, are sold out of their full allocation for the car. Some clients may never get one brand new.

SOLD!!!

not to my client :( listing was removed ealier today.

Still looking, if anyone finds anything else, feel free to pm. I'll keep you guys updated.

I just hooked a client of mine up with a friend selling a Grigio Medio car with 6k miles. I think it's going for MSRP and is well optioned. If the deal falls through I will PM you!