New Spyder Owner Here

zambono

Picked up my 08 Rosso Vik spyder 2 weekends ago.

Rossie Vik is a great color! Have fun wiping that car down after your drives, half the fun is stocking up on microfiber towels and detailing spray ;)

Rossie Vik is a great color! Have fun wiping that car down after your drives, half the fun is stocking up on microfiber towels and detailing spray ;)

Lol, my microfiber towels and rinseless cleaner/detailer spray just arrived a couple days ago! (I'm a relatively new owner too). First time going this route, now I have to work on technique.. Sure looks easy on the vids, but I found a drop of yellow pollen on the side of the car sure didn't want to come off easy especially as the spray just beaded & ran down the side instead of really soaking in.

Oh, and a big congrats, Zambono! Red Spyders FTW!! ;)

Tell me about it

Lol, my microfiber towels and rinseless cleaner/detailer spray just arrived a couple days ago! (I'm a relatively new owner too). First time going this route, now I have to work on technique.. Sure looks easy on the vids, but I found a drop of yellow pollen on the side of the car sure didn't want to come off easy especially as the spray just beaded & ran down the side instead of really soaking in.

Oh, and a big congrats, Zambono! Red Spyders FTW!! ;)

I used chadwicks, it works

What's considered minor? Any other owners in your area?

The DC metro has quite a few Lambos, and we also have ECS, a pretty good shop outside the city.

To me minor will be Tune, it has a LOC exhaust but could use a Tune.

Already replaced air box covers with CF, thats mostly cosmetic. Might do 200 cell cats, etc.