Speaking of guns... Mass stabbing at Pennsylvania high school

Roman

Yep. Stabbing.

8 victims... At least one being life flighted to ER.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 20 now. This is my local HS. My babysitter and her sister are ok but her best friend and BF were stabbed.

Up to 20 now. This is my local HS. My babysitter and her sister are ok but her best friend and BF were stabbed.

fcuk! No shit... Knives scare the crap out of me....

Franklin Regional is a very nice district. It is located in Murrysville PA which is a highly affluent suburb in Westmoreland county. The city is the first one you come to once you cross out of Allegheny County (where Pittsburgh is located) which makes it a very popular place to settle down.

It is arguably THE place to settle down if you want to avoid Allegheny County taxes and live in Westmoreland county. The HS/MS/ES are all on the same piece of property. My kids go to preschool across the street from the school.

Crime or violent crime is unheard of in this area. The cops spend their time running down speeders on Rt. 22 and catching the occasional drug mules that come through. There was a domestic violence shooting last year which was HUGE NEWS.

Suspect is supposedly in custody. That wouldn't surprise me. I believe the number of stabbed will change drastically over the next few hours. News is always bad with this stuff.

Police just made a statement. 4 lifeflighted to the 4 major hospitals around PGH. NON LIFE THREATENING INJURIES at this time.

Hitting a little too close to home for you Hannibal, sad to hear.

Hitting a little too close to home for you Hannibal, sad to hear.

Yeah. My babysitter and her sister are at the middle school gym. Holding kids as they slowly release them to their parents.

Babysitter knows the suspect. Same grade as her. Very quiet guy. Would not have expected it at all she said.

Sorry to say this, and I really don´t want to bring this up again, but regarding the title of the threat, had it been a gun and not a knive, there probably would have been a few deaths.

Sorry to say this, and I really don´t want to bring this up again, but regarding the title of the threat, had it been a gun and not a knive, there probably would have been a few deaths.

fcuk you.

What´s the matter?

I just brought something up which is imho relevant to the threat title and you go all aggressive on me(twice, after I tried to defuse the situation)? Don´t know why this hit so close with you but I see no reason for your behaviour.

What´s the matter?

I just brought something up which is imho relevant to the threat title and you go all aggressive on me(twice, after I tried to defuse the situation)? Don´t know why this hit so close with you but I see no reason for your behaviour.

Guns vs. knives has been debated back and forth and has no impact on this discussion. If he brought a baseball bat maybe everyone would have concussiosn and CTE in 30 years. If he built a bomb maybe 200 kids would be dead. If he crashed a school bus into the gas station across the street maybe....

It just doesn't matter and your comment was unneeded and brought nothing to the table.

As for not knowing why this hit so close to home for me READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

"There is an actor in custody. Murrysville police are in the process of interviewing him," said Dan Stevens, the county's deputy emergency management coordinator.

The stabbings happened in numerous classrooms throughout the building before classes had begun for the day, Stevens said.

Not all 20 of the injured people were actually stabbed, and some of their injuries were cuts and scrapes, Stevens said.

I agree, that´s why i explicitly stated that I did not want to go there, however, I couldn´t resist the urge I felt after reading the title, my fault!

There are a few people reading this thread but you are the only aggressive one(hence my comment).

Anyway, let´s leave it as it is, my fault!

Seven students with life threatening injuries.

Stevens says not all of the 20 injured were cut by the knife, though most were. Some suffered scrapes and cuts in the mayhem that ensued at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville on Wednesday morning. He says all the injured are between 14 and 17 years old.

A doctor at Forbes Regional Hospital says seven of the victims suffered life threatening injuries.