What would you do if

I love the Veneno coupe and roadster. Insanity beyond belief. Its like the Countach when people were used to the beautiful sleek curves of the Miura.

However, for that money I find it hard to see the value (from a pure value perspective, taking out the emotion part). Give me a Zonda 760 manual roadster, all day any day.

Emotion part of the equation is just not debatable, and no value can be put on that. If you can afford it, and it makes you almost have a heart attack looking at the car: BUY IT !!

I love the Veneno coupe and roadster. Insanity beyond belief. Its like the Countach when people were used to the beautiful sleek curves of the Miura.

However, for that money I find it hard to see the value (from a pure value perspective, taking out the emotion part). Give me a Zonda 760 manual roadster, all day any day.

Emotion part of the equation is just not debatable, and no value can be put on that. If you can afford it, and it makes you almost have a heart attack looking at the car: BUY IT !!

I agree. The Zonda is my favorite modern car, but the Zonda is not street legal worldwide and the Veneno is - that is a big part of what makes the Veneno special.

For the price of a Veneno Roadster I would get a Veyron and see what a tuning house would be able to do with it. I'm just curious how much power it would be able to make.

I agree. The Zonda is my favorite modern car, but the Zonda is not street legal worldwide and the Veneno is - that is a big part of what makes the Veneno special.

That is a very fair point. Can't argue with that.

For the price of a Veneno Roadster I would get a Veyron and see what a tuning house would be able to do with it. I'm just curious how much power it would be able to make.

The engine is RATED at 3,000hp.... Let that sink in a bit .... 3,000hp . And I am guessing that when VW/Bugatti rate the engine, they are also being conservative.

For the same price, you could buy two Veyrons. One for the collection (in 20-30 years time they will still be the dispute King. The insane power, the comfort, the luxury, the reliability, bulletproof, the name Bugatti. The ultimate. Insane increase in value). And another one to go mad with the tuning.

You guys realize you sound like the corvette guys right? I, I, I could buy six Z06ssss for the price of that murci, and it's FAAAAAAASTER!

What else you can buy for the $$ is completely irrelevant.

You guys realize you sound like the corvette guys right? I, I, I could buy six Z06ssss for the price of that murci, and it's FAAAAAAASTER!

What else you can buy for the $$ is completely irrelevant.

:lol2: :iamwithstupid: now everyone who posted in here who used to dis on corvette owners is going to go into hiding. :ph34r:

If I had money I didnt know what to do with and could buy all the cars I wanted, I would certainly buy a Veneno... If I only had 4mill, and it was one car or dozens of others, Id certainly go with OTHERS.. Phewww.. thank god I dont have such serious problems to worry about! lol

I think the issue that keeps coming up is the personal value it has to someone with that amount of money to spend. The car is special and as RB has said it's road legal globally, but I'm not sure if that was the main selling point. Do you plan on shipping the car to drive around other countries RB? Or do you think it would garner too much negative attention?

if I had 4 mill laying around to spend in toys, i would donate 1 mill to one of RB charity of choice for a ride along in is car with him driving and me has a happy passenger...

...keep the 3 mill and keep on doing what i have been doing non stop for the past 5 years...travel...and as i do now a days pop up to Portugal to see the family once a year get some of the cars that i currently own running use it for a month or so and back on a plane to somewhere else...

this pic in RB Insta = :monkeyleft:

ff740994ba1c11e3a20b129ac4f86fde_8.jpg

If I had the money and chance to get one I would move to the US. Like, for example, the owners of the Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster and the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss.

If I had the money and chance to get one I would move to the US. Like, for example, the owners of the Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster and the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss.

SLR Stirling Moss ... you sir, have impeccable taste!! what a piece of art!

mercslrstirlingmoss_04.jpg

Mercedes-Benz_SLR_Stirling_Moss_-_Flickr

SLR Stirling Moss ... you sir, have impeccable taste!! what a piece of art!

Pagani Zonda Roaster Cinque registered in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Mexico.

pagani_zonda_cinque_roadster_at_lamborghini_miami_01.jpg

The owner is a businessman from Monterrey that flee of the country during the peak of the Drug War. He owns other exotic cars.

8429225277_1ed36320d0_c.jpg