TI updates

Kisco

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a UR car that hasn't gone 200 yet? Every update I ser from my friend another UR car goes 200

yeah there are a few in the high mid to high 190s

AM.S GTR is out. That's too bad, that car was fast.

"Sadly we have to remove ourselves from the event. Our catch can system isn't doing the job and we can't risk laying oil down for Ivan's safety or the other drivers."

Looks like Green UGR car is out. Kevin mis shifted. That was the fastest car, too…yikes!

Looks like Green UGR car is out. Kevin mis shifted. That was the fastest car, too…yikes!

Yeah that is unfortunate :( but at least the driver of the blue viper that he was up against is a member on here!

Yeah that is unfortunate :( but at least the driver of the blue viper that he was up against is a member on here!

Really? Who is he on here?

Oufan, Gallardo owner. Basupra is the green car from Indiana.

I don't think that Viper belongs to outfan. There are two Blue Vipers there. I believe the one that qualified is local to me.

Yeah it is oufan's he's from OKC but unfortunately I just found out that he cracked the bell housing on that last run and is now out.

So looks like all the UGR cars are still in it minus Kevin and Tag. (Reza, Nick, Mullet, Stacy, etc etc all still in)

Nick is out, got beat by a T1 GTR. He may have been sleeping at the light. GTR went 185 Nick went 188