Kisco

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

nice :)

:icon_pray: :icon_pray: :lol2:

A masterpiece is born Kisco! Tears in my eyes.

I lost it at. "FML" part :lol2:

Bravo Kisco

:turboalex:

Amazing, Kisko. :icon_pray:

Just saw it ( took 20 min to load), freaking awesome . I laughed out loud , wife thought it was funny as shit. Love the pre paid 600 text comment

That was hilarious , loved it lol

It was great! good job kisco.I really enjoyed it.

Stacy and I both won 6 speeds. Still waiting for my monies..!

What does that mean?

lol Kisco, super funny. And mostly because its all true

Super funny for sure , but make no mistake n20 was used on some of the UG cars .

If anybody thinks I am lying. I will bump this up in the near future ;-)

Super funny for sure , but make no mistake n20 was used on some of the UG cars .

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

Amazing, Kisko. :icon_pray:

It was great! good job kisco.I really enjoyed it.

Hilarious. Easily $500 of production value in there!

lol Kisco, super funny. And mostly because its all true

Very well played! That was awesome! :)

You guys are hilarious. That shit was funny.

Glad you guys got a laugh. :)

:eusa_naughty:

Sam what's your predictions on UGR at the drag strip?

I saw where lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu went back to the drag strip. Ran some 8.0s at what 188? I think traction was bad for them wasn't it? Just curious to where you think it will end up.

Sam what's your predictions on UGR at the drag strip?

I saw where lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu went back to the drag strip. Ran some 8.0s at what 188? I think traction was bad for them wasn't it? Just curious to where you think it will end up.

Was trying to delete my post don't see where I can do that.

Sam you know I love messing with you. Sam I wasn't there. I don't base facts off hear say.

Don't let UGR's win at TI ruin your trip. Go relax and have fun man.

Haha! Subtle "fcuk Off" post! Love it!

Now Sam, I would suggest getting your facts straight before making yourself look ignorant to everyone on this site.. C7's are lame btw... Throw some 67's on it and come get some of my car! Until then, STFU!!! :)

Haha! Subtle "fcuk Off" post! Love it!

Now Sam, I would suggest getting your facts straight before making yourself look ignorant to everyone on this site.. C7's are lame btw... Throw some 67's on it and come get some of my car! Until then, STFU!!! :)

Nick,

Maybe you don't know , which I understand you might not have passed Kevin's official UG sorority initiation so I won't hold it against you. The FACT remains n20 was used. You can keep calling me names ( this is of course a lambo forum ) I won't hold it against you or anyone defending Kevin( it's the godfather of UG ) at the end you can keep the name calling .. Just

Understand that all I said was they had spray on some of the cars . Nothing more than that. I admitted UG beat GTRs fair and square. I paid my bets. Only thing I ask when the truth comes out you guys apologize ;-)

As far as my slow c7 . Won't waste any money building it up. I eventually will come to Tx with 1200-1300 hp car won't beat you or any UG car... Just don't have the coin right now to spend 300k on X package.

In the meantime I will root for my good friends at AM----S No shame in my game. Can't wait to see a video of you getting waxed by a gTr ;-)

Have a good night :)

Sorry if I have missed it here, but uhh, who cares? This isn't NHRA racing by class and the filled the roll care with nitrous to cheat. It's grudge racing, and isn't that how it goes?

I don't see anyone bringing up the other cars running drag radials and such, or stuffing 345's on all four corners. Why, because it's part of the game, if you can build it to work then bring it.

If they were running 20% nitro (which would be hilarious to see) you might have a better argument. I don't know if they did or they didn't throw some hot sauce on the 2R's, but if they did and the cars didn't blow, then I guess they just came with the better setup. There isn't an asterisk next to the winners trophy that says "with nitrous" is there?