Underground Racing X version and 2R making record passes at TI. **VIDEO**

Here is the video of two 6 Speed (manually shifted) Underground Racing TT Gallardos making a speed index pass. The Green TT Lamborghini set the new speed record at 213 mph. The prior record from the last event was held by the orange Underground Racing TT Gallardo 2R at 192 mph.

Thanks to the TI event staff and Team Underground Racing including John Reed Racing, Eurocharged and Proline Race engines. Also thanks to all customers that showed up to compete in this event.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO!! Loved the Will Ferrell part. Great touch to the video.

213 mph is mind bending!

X-Version….ALL the GTRs did get X'd, so very fitting new title, lol. I LIKE it! :icon_thumleft:

I have a good idea for your future 2500 whp package….

stage 1

stage 2

stage 3

stage 1R

stage 2R

X version

ICE version

:lol2:

LOL love it. Loved the song when it started playing, I started laughing so hard. A little Mr. Banks, On fire LMAO.

I really thought that was Tag screaming for a second.

213 rowing gears... That is serious! I have never seen a 2R get drug like that before lol

Ohhh and you took off from the green box...

I have a good idea for your future 2500 whp package….

stage 1

stage 2

stage 3

stage 1R

stage 2R

X version

ICE version

:lol2:

LMAO. Poor Sam. Tag was only a few tenths slower than Omegahhh with one turbo.....

LMAO. Poor Sam. Tag was only a few tenths slower than Omegahhh with one turbo.....

:shock: :lol2: :lol2:

Love the video ! song was great.

During eliminations which cone do they normally go WOT?

Love the video ! song was great.

During eliminations which cone do they normally go WOT?

They have a green box which is where all those flags are. Once the light turns green you go. Different every time.

I'd love to know what a side by side of the white 3R car and this Green X version would look like.

I think the difference between the orange 2R and the white 3R (when it isn't touch since the dyno video) isn't big. There are 2Rs that make 1950 WHP and the 3R made 2027 WHP. And i don't think that the orange 2R is a slow one.

So it would look very similar. The 3R would maybe trap 210 mph.

I think the difference between the orange 2R and the white 3R (when it isn't touch since the dyno video) isn't big. There are 2Rs that make 1950 WHP and the 3R made 2027 WHP. And i don't think that the orange 2R is a slow one.

So it would look very similar. The 3R would maybe trap 210 mph.

I've always felt that the power figures given on most of the packages are somewhat safer tunes in a sense. I wouldn't be surprised of a 1R car is capable of making near 1700 if you really put it on full kill. But the emphasis is on reliable power so if you can make say 1800 and it's reliable and not on the edge that's a good thing. Then if you really poor the boost in and it's a 1950 like you've seen then that's pretty damn cool. My question is when is the X2 version coming hehe.

They have a green box which is where all those flags are. Once the light turns green you go. Different every time.

What about mph? Is it 60mph or whatever the two cars agree to? Looking at the video, they had the green light before even entering the green zone (1:24 mark) and they left right At or before the second flag. How can anyone claim any record at all is beyond me, given that there is no official starting point. Great runs for sure, but in order for there to be a record broken there should be some standards set!

What about mph? Is it 60mph or whatever the two cars agree to? Looking at the video, they had the green light before even entering the green zone (1:24 mark) and they left right At or before the second flag. How can anyone claim any record at all is beyond me, given that there is no official starting point. Great runs for sure, but in order for there to be a record broken there should be some standards set!

While I certainly agree 100% I wonder if some of that is due to making it feel more like a "street" even allowing a little bit of mind games to be played just like you would on the freeways.

Considering this was only your 3rd post in three years ... I figured I'd better read your post twice ...

Before I respond ... Then the question hit me ...

What's the maximum allowable tolerance limits on a standard ... Before ...

Said standard is no longer considered a standard ...

So what appears to be "no official starting point" ...

Might just be the result of a larger tolerance limit on the standard ...

As you can see, I ran it by legal before answering ...

Considering this was only your 3rd post in three years ... I figured I'd better read your post twice ...

Hahahaha

wooosh are you trying to break some sort of a record on the number of full stops per post? :icon_mrgreen:

In school ... ALL my teachers said ... I'm a little ... Slooooow ...

I'm doing my best ... To live with it ...

Pretty funny, but ...

A starling line + a starting speed = a world wide standard ;)

Wouldn't it be nice if we can go to the drag strip and start 200ft later or get a running start and set a new world record every time...

Really nice video. These Gs are fast as hell.

Btw what says the voice in the Underground Racing intro. I asked the question myself so long, but i am bot sure . XD

Pretty funny, but ...

A starling line + a starting speed = a world wide standard ;)

Wouldn't it be nice if we can go to the drag strip and start 200ft later or get a running start and set a new world record every time...

This was for the battle of KING OF THE STREETS.... Streets any thing goes. Love the random speeds and starting lines. Just like the street.

Guest 300MPH
This was for the battle of KING OF THE STREETS.... Streets any thing goes. Love the random speeds and starting lines. Just like the street.

I agree with you that the "KING OF THE STREETS" is a race between 2 cars and clearly the faster car is the victor even if it comes down to a photo finish with the proper camera setup at the finish line.

What he is saying is claiming a "Speed Record of 213 MPH" is a bit counterintuitive ESPECIALLY for how you mentioned the random speeds and starting lines.

Not taking anything away from anybody, just trying to keep realistic perspective.