Underground Racing X version and 2R making record passes at TI. **VIDEO**

Some say the State of Georgia is now bankrupt after purchasing this to combat the laser and radar jammers on his car.

60345.jpg

LOL that slow big thing would never catch me. Speaking of catching me... I have a court date next week. 115 on an on ramp lol. Didn't have the jammers then... FML.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL that slow big thing would never catch me. Speaking of catching me... I have a court date next week. 115 on an on ramp lol. Didn't have the jammers then... FML.

We'll see if you can beat my brother's high score. He got a $980 ticket in Georgia ten years ago (feel free to adjust for inflation). 105 in a construction zone at 3 am on the way back from spring break. I'll wish you luck on not breaking the record. He was at least out of state, so it didn't affect his license at all.

We'll see if you can beat my brother's high score. He got a $980 ticket in Georgia ten years ago (feel free to adjust for inflation). 105 in a construction zone at 3 am on the way back from spring break. I'll wish you luck on not breaking the record. He was at least out of state, so it didn't affect his license at all.

If here we just had to pay that fine for that speed I'd happily pay it but here speeding at that level equals to 2nd degree murder or worse, you'd even get free advertising in the local news paper and if you lucky enough even some TV time :eusa_wall:

If here we just had to pay that fine for that speed I'd happily pay it but here speeding at that level equals to 2nd degree murder or worse, you'd even get free advertising in the local news paper and if you lucky enough even some TV time :eusa_wall:

Damn where you do you live man?

I hear ya! What is it with construction zones in Ga? I got one otw to Florida (speeding in work zone), 2 weeks later....same MF cop got me in the same work zone going north on I-75 otw back home.....

He walked up and said "you really don't have much luck, do ya"

I believe the total on both was about a grand.

When you hear Amar explain the starting procedure (I asked him on another forum) then the random starting points make perfect sense actually.

I too would like to see what the standing start half mile times and speeds would be for the cars competing in the texas invitational and other similar events.

cheers,

john

Any part of Australia basically.

we are fucked. Lose of license for 30km/h over the limit.

Street racing... impounded car with potential to have it crushed.

Some say he was last seen going 190 mph jumping a hill on the interstate in Houston, Texas.......

Between you, Kisco, and Audibull I'm rolling over here. LMAO

Try 30 days in jail, 1 year house arrest, 5k fine and 1 year license suspension...

All for a street racing ticket. Canada eh

Try 30 days in jail, 1 year house arrest, 5k fine and 1 year license suspension...

I remember the story, and the pics. I was talking about the State of Georgia speeding ticket bracket. You have the North American conference locked up as far as I know. If you want to go International you'll have to visit Switzerland. I remember reading about a $300,000 speeding ticket there. Or you could visit Dustin and get into the Georgia bracket. :icon_mrgreen:

F Canada. Long live the roads in Texas.