Audi S6 Avant

HannibalACP82

The S6 is tame in comparison to the RS6, however in this segment I'd take the CLS63 4M Shooting Brake . It looks a lot better than the Audi to me, I think it's even faster than the RS6.

:eusa_naughty:

Benz is playing catch up the RS6 is a weapon.

Ameer the car drives like a A6 in comfort setting, if you switch it to dynamic it turns into an absolute monster, it's one of the most versatile cars on the road at the moment, if you could only have one car, in that price range, there is nothing else I would even consider, it will go where you'd take your SUV (unless you are into hardcore 4WD) it blows off the road or stick with a huge number of sports cars then it turns into a granny mobile on your way to the Sunday markets.

Many dislike the Audi because of its understated looks and lack of prestige when compared with Benz and BMW in my personal experience Audi nowadays makes much better cars, better quality and I love the understated sleeper look.

:eusa_naughty:

Benz is playing catch up the RS6 is a weapon.

Ameer the car drives like a A6 in comfort setting, if you switch it to dynamic it turns into an absolute monster, it's one of the most versatile cars on the road at the moment, if you could only have one car, in that price range, there is nothing else I would even consider, it will go where you'd take your SUV (unless you are into hardcore 4WD) it blows off the road or stick with a huge number of sports cars then it turns into a granny mobile on your way to the Sunday markets.

Many dislike the Audi because of its understated looks and lack of prestige when compared with Benz and BMW in my personal experience Audi nowadays makes much better cars, better quality and I love the understated sleeper look.

Bingo!!! The CLS or E wagon just don't look right. Audi has been nailing wagon design forever. The S6 was damn impressive. The RS6 would make me pee my pants for sure.

If you want something Merc, fast, and ugly you might as well get this.

105077706a3000.jpg

LOL we have one of those.

We also have a CTS-V wagon in a 6 speed manual. Pretty cool if you can deal with the idiosyncrasies of an american car...

I wondered where you were. Figured the threat if rain kept you away. I made some new friends...

No, the rain didn't keep me away. Family obligations

Bingo!!! The CLS or E wagon just don't look right. Audi has been nailing wagon design forever. The S6 was damn impressive. The RS6 would make me pee my pants for sure.

I agree. Im a huge Audi fan, I just think pretty much most Audi's look good back to the B6 body style. Im casually looking for a B7 RS4 right now.

I agree. Im a huge Audi fan, I just think pretty much most Audi's look good back to the B6 body style. Im casually looking for a B7 RS4 right now.

PM Sent.

• 3 months later...

If we live in a world with 500+ hp SUVs then we can have wagons with just as much if not more power.

The sport SUVs that are in style are not a whole lot better off road than cars, and can't out handle a proper sedan or wagon. People should just admit they want the SUV because of the look and slightly greater interior space and stop pretending they are some game changing type vehicle.

Audi would get my vote for the uber wagon. They've had 380 hp type wagons going back over 10 years at least.

The S6 is tame in comparison to the RS6, however in this segment I'd take the CLS63 4M Shooting Brake . It looks a lot better than the Audi to me, I think it's even faster than the RS6.

My S6 feels faster than my old E63 I'm not sure about the cls63. If S6 is tame than the RS6 has to be mental because the S6 is plenty fast.

pics of my 2 rides

SK3C9575.jpg

My S6 feels faster than my old E63 I'm not sure about the cls63. If S6 is tame than the RS6 has to be mental because the S6 is plenty fast.

pics of my 2 rides

AMAZING! Love your cars. I really wish Audi would nut up, show the others who is boss, and bring that car to the states so I can park one in my garage!

pics of my 2 rides

Where did you get that grill? I am assuming it is an RS grill. That makes the car, looks so slick.

AMAZING! Love your cars. I really wish Audi would nut up, show the others who is boss, and bring that car to the states so I can park one in my garage!

:iamwithstupid: