1991 Lamborghini Diablo - Jay Leno's Garage

zeeshan66

It's still my dream car! Absolutely stunning. Jay didn't let old man talk much, I am sure he would of had a lot to say.

Fuel cap was doing some flapping and no wipers, looks well without the big wiper. Interesting to see they have the white dials on that car, and SE30 gear knob.

I dunno, I sorta' like the big, complicated wiper. If the original Diablo wheels look back to the Countach Bravo wheels, in a smaller way, the windshield wiper takes me back to the Countach too.

It's surprising how little people know about the Diablo in general, and how surprised they are to be surprised by it.

I dunno, I sorta' like the big, complicated wiper. If the original Diablo wheels look back to the Countach Bravo wheels, in a smaller way, the windshield wiper takes me back to the Countach too.

It's surprising how little people know about the Diablo in general, and how surprised they are to be surprised by it.

I am also in big fan of the stock early look. For both wings and wheels.

I wonder what this "super tune" is, eheem..... other then the exhaust, how much tuning can you really do, other than making sure valves, timing, ignition etc is correct. ..?

Car looks fantastic with the roadster wheels. I just wish they'd fix that nasty gap in the trunklid.