Filmed tv show a few weeks ago, got confirmation of pilot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boat and car are just pure awesome...would love to get a tour of the boat on display somewhere. Now you and the boat are celeberty.

Thank you everyone. I was happy the way it turned out except for the fact that TV does add an extra 30 or 40 pounds. :icon_mrgreen:

I wouldn't worry about a few extra lbs ... We're lucky to have you on the forum ...

Your story is an inspiration ... Nice job getting back up, and taking care of business ...

Sounds like you're lucky enough to have some family, that you can REALLY count on ...

Love the car, love the boat, really love the story ...

If there is a link to the full episode, can somebody post it on here? I missed it last night.

I DVR'd this the other night and am looking forward to watching it this weekend! :) As others have said, congratulations on the enormity of your success! Awesome to get a glimpse inside a lifestyle like that, as it gives the rest of us something to strive for! :icon_super: :icon_super:

Can't wait to catch an episode! As for the camera adding some weight...you own a burger joint...you better have a few extra pounds on your frame!!!!!