Filmed tv show a few weeks ago, got confirmation of pilot

Three weeks ago, NBC sent their crew down and filmed my car and boat ( as well as other stuff) for an episode of

"the secret lives of the super rich". It will be airing around June 1st or 2nd.

Today I received a call from a producer requesting I do a pilot for a reality show. Don't know much about the show except it will focus around exotic cars and car runs, Offshore powerboat, high performance bikes etc.

We will have to work on getting some Lambo events together for filming. This can end up being a lot of fun. I'm sure we can come up with more interesting content than Diggers . lizard lick tow or south beach towing!!!

here are some photos of shoot

http://www.powerboatnation.com/general-pow...super-rich.html

NBC4_zpsf0e6d781.jpg

nbc1_zps52fd7dc8.jpg

NBC3_zpsfa7817a3.jpg

http://www.powerboatnation.com/general-pow...super-rich.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome!!

How do you like that bike with the fat tire kit by the way? Is that a 330?

I love them! I have 5 stretched Hayabusas. 2 have nitrous. 1 300, 2 330, 2 360 tire. Blue one has the 360.

7843F44D-3478-4402-AC50-1A679A076FDC_zpsxwh4hemy.jpg

C5360851-E65A-463A-B20D-2AAD477AD52D_zpsmro5q7sf.jpg

674ED9B0-89ED-4252-9F17-BDA5499BB569_zpsb5ch5n5q.jpg

Cool. Like Jirre said, I'd keep a close eye on how they portray you. I'm not a reality TV fan myself, but this stuff would be interesting I'm sure.

Kick ass man! Are you going to get some EP credits in there? I think I would want to have some pull in how things are portrayed.

congrats Gino! let me know when they want to film and we can get some nice cars together. im sure KS will come up if hes available.

You have the new Vanquish? How are you liking it, that car looks gorgeous!

It's beautiful!! Sounds great when it starts!!! Fast car. The interior is gorgeous!!!!!

astonseatclose_zps209795f7.jpg

astonseat_zps2b59e104.jpg

astonkey_zps40c22f58.jpg

thought this was a cool picture.

carkeys_zpse03a5afb.jpg

Just be careful they don't angle you/it to be some sort of shitfest brother!

Awesome pics!

:iamwithstupid: Congrats :icon_thumleft:

Thats freaking pretty sweet! I'm sure if you need some cars for the TV show, myself as well as other locals will come out to represent LamboPower!

It's cool you're enjoying this Gino! Happy for you.

In my opinion these shows just fuel the same types of jealous assholes you encountered in your article when that silly *unt twisted your boat article around.

It's not like "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" shows used to be where people would watch and be inspired and think maybe someday that could be me."

Now it's "Look how much this rich asshole has and look how little I have.. Down with them and if I ever see them out I'll key their car".

fcuk that noise.. Why give anyone a glimpse inside of your hard work only to be shamed.

It's cool you're enjoying this Gino! Happy for you.

In my opinion these shows just fuel the same types of jealous assholes you encountered in your article when that silly *unt twisted your boat article around.

It's not like "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" shows used to be where people would watch and be inspired and think maybe someday that could be me."

Now it's "Look how much this rich asshole has and look how little I have.. Down with them and if I ever see them out I'll key their car".

fcuk that noise.. Why give anyone a glimpse inside of your hard work only to be shamed.

They said it's going to be aimed at Horse power, Boat Poker runs, races, exotic car events (south Florida toys type). Not a day to day kardashien type show. We'll see what they say when I meet with them.

I agree with Robster, I know you are going in with good intentions and for a bit of fun but the haters will have a field day with it, you couldn't pay me enough to do something like this but this is your life and your decision I wish you the best of luck with it.

Congrats on all of the success, look forward to watching the show. No hate here, PURE MOTIVATION!!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing...