Houston Half Mile

duhawks

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to Eric. O-----Mega will be there.

I have one clause NO N20. this is turbo vs turbo.

Deal?

Sure. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu has to use street tires and be a full weight GTR.

Deal?

Sure. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu has to use street tires and be a full weight GTR.

Deal?

Does that mean stage X is spraying?

Sure. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu has to use street tires and be a full weight GTR.

Deal?

Dustin , no N20. We already beat the horse to death. lambos have a motor on top of the rear tires. GTRs are front engine cars. Each car has its own pros and cons.

Again no n20 and we have a deal.

Dustin , no N20. We already beat the horse to death. lambos have a motor on top of the rear tires. GTRs are front engine cars. Each car has its own pros and cons.

Can't be a shop car either with millions of dollars behind it.

I have no idea what an X package consists of, and I don't care to know. All I know is that I am confident Dustin as an X car will beat O.mega and look at you, already putting stips. smdh.

Run what you brung and hope it's enough. It's the only way I am betting.

Can't be a shop car either with millions of dollars behind it.

so i get called out by Kisco for a bet. I accept the bet. Based off your texts X does not use n20. I was just reaffirming before i put money on a 4000lb all turbo V6 nissan. vs a v10 80mm 3500lb exotic car build for top speed.. now i have to contend with possible n20 ? come on man.

anyone else see the nonsense in this thread or is it just me ?

Because of your posting we had people checking for NOS at this last event. Some dumbass saw a fire bottle and said we had a nitrous bottle between the seats and you ran with that after Underground Racing cleaned house all race season, I guess to make yourself feel better? Besides, you guys can use nitrous, I don't give a crap, in a roll race, I will destroy any GTR in the Green Gallardo. I have heard most of the fast GTR's are using nitrous anyway's. You think you would know if they were? Why would they tell you....? Let it go. I have no more comments on this subject, GTR groupie. thanks

so i get called out by Kisco for a bet. I accept the bet. Based off your texts X does not use n20. I was just reaffirming before i put money on a 4000lb all turbo V6 nissan. vs a v10 80mm 3500lb exotic car build for top speed.. now i have to contend with possible n20 ? come on man.

Don't be scared to bet. You live in Vegas for heavens sake!

I may not even bring a 570. You don't know what I will have.

Race what you bring.

I think everyone knows what is going on. You said omegahhh was going to hurt my feelings so I called you out and now you are back pedaling.

I wasn't even going to go to Chicago but I am now.

Because of your posting we had people checking for NOS at this last event. Some dumbass saw a fire bottle and said we had a nitrous bottle between the seats and you ran with that after Underground Racing cleaned house all race season, I guess to make yourself feel better? Besides, you guys can use nitrous, I don't give a crap, in a roll race, I will destroy any GTR in the Green Gallardo. I have heard most of the fast GTR's are using nitrous anyway's. You think you would know if they were? Why would they tell you.... let it go.I have no more comments on this subject GTR groupie. thanks

Do you or do you not use n20 on your lambos ? simple yes or no ? I asked you like a man. All you had to do was say yes or no. You choose to be secretive. If you tell me no , i would trust you.

As far as this bet. I simply said no n20. As soon as i say that everything goes upside down. If there was no n20 , Dustin simply would have said deal and we moved on.

If you are spraying then say it. I will then choose to accept the bet. It will be 100* out in chicago and all turbo cars will suffer vs N20 cars.

I think everyone knows what is going on. You said omegahhh was going to hurt my feelings so I called you out and now you are back pedaling.

no worries. I will look forward to the videos. bet is off.

It's just you. You have been talking a big game (all in fun, I get it, I do it too) for the GTRs for the last 3 mths, and they have been getting beat over and over and over again by UGR (and other) TTGs. TX2K roll race event, TI, and now recently HHM. Do you not see a pattern? lol.

I am not even betting on the Green car, I am betting on Dustin's car. Like I said, I have no idea what goes into an X package and I don't care what AM.S brings, either. They can be propelled by a Jet powered aircraft for all I care. Bottom line is that I will bet you that whatever AM.S brings, they will get beat by Dustin's MPH.

Now, do we have a bet?

This!

bet is off.

Smart man. But next time don't talk too soon like you typically do. ;)

It's just you. You have been talking a big game (all in fun, I get it, I do it too) for the GTRs for the last 3 mths, and they have been getting beat over and over and over again by UGR (and other) TTGs. TX2K roll race event, TI, and now recently HHM. Do you not see a pattern? lol.

I am not even betting on the Green car, I am betting on Dustin's car. Like I said, I have no idea what goes into an X package and I don't care what AM.S brings, either. They can be propelled by a Jet powered aircraft for all I care. Bottom line is that I will bet you that whatever AM.S brings, they will get beat by Dustin's MPH.

Now, do we have a bet?

This!

Kisco and Dustin should be lawyers. You guys are great in flipping this shit around. I was reaffirming what the X was all about and you 2 lawyers said UG does not use n20. I threw that in there to make sure that it does not have it. It should have been... It does not and we have a bet.

Smart man. But next time don't talk too soon like you typically do. ;)

nice. keep flipping the situation around.

Dustin will be fine with the 2R with the boost way up.. They are still picking up GTR carnage from all over the Houston streets from Dustin's leftovers. LOL

We miss a race and Jason takes care of the quickest GTR on the planet and all the rest of the 500 GTR's that were there, lol

I am flipping things around??....Look at the chronological posts from YOU.

Here you state that O.mega is going to hurt some feelings (I giggled)

can't wait for o---------mega to hurt Dustin's feelings :) .That should keep him quiet for a while.

Here you are telling Dustin to be on kill...

you just focus on that kill setting and make sure your car shifts out of 4th.

Here I asked you to make a deal, with NO excuses...

Ya, I am not sure if he will be able to get all the upgrades required or not, but IF he does, and IF O.mega is there, I will bet that Dustin goes faster than O.mega. No excuses from either of us. If one breaks, if one's catch-can blows up, if one car takes off to the moon, whatever. If they are both there and Dustin has upgraded, the bet is on.

Deal?

Here you accept the bet and make a deal...

Deal

Here you are starting to back peddle...

Just spoke to Eric. O-----Mega will be there.

I have one clause NO N20. this is turbo vs turbo.

Deal?

Here you did in fact back peddle...

no worries. I will look forward to the videos. bet is off.

Here you realize you are going to get your lunch money taken again and try to reverse the situation..

nice. keep flipping the situation around.

So, who is flipping it around and back pedaling? :lol2:

stop feeding the troll

Hey ! Kisco and Dustin are good peeps!.

Fadi,

Stop bro. Just stop. I was told X was all turbos. That is why agreed for the bet. Heck I got bashed for 2 weeks on this forum by people telling me i am looking for an excuse why the GTRs lost when i said N20 was used. I took a beating for 2 weeks like a man. Everyone said no n20 , i am sore loser, blah, blah. So At that point I am the liar or story teller in everyone's eyes. I let it go.

now that i just reiterated what everyone including you , Kevin, Duhawks, Mullet, and 50 other members said no n20 was used.So i said Bet is on assuming what everyone was ripping me in the other threads and that is NO n20 was used. I said bet is on no n20.

Thats when you went lawyer on me. I am done playing games. If any one with an IQ of 10 can't see the manipulation you are doing then i am the idiot.

Let's move on.

Sam, you crack me up.

You're right, let's move on. Anyone reading this thread sees exactly what took place, how you made a call out, then back pedaled. My post above portrays it all.

I look forward to seeing Dustin clean the house in AM.S's backyard, just like Cody cleaned it all up in DeeP's backyard. :)

Sam on a serious note what do you think alpha 20 and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu will trap at a half mile?

I would imagine alpha 20 around 210 to 215.

I'm actually excited to see lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu run. It's good for the sport to have someone to race.