Houston Half Mile

duhawks

hmm .. I am not one to defend the GTR. :ph34r: As i recall you went 195 in Ti and a GTR went 207. I beg to differ.

You are correct. And if I recall correctly, another Lambo went 213. That was the first outing for our STS. We quickly realized that we needed more turbo so I flew out to California early to change them. That weekend we went 222 and the world's quickest and fastest GTR ran 219.

In the case of both events, the Lambo came out on top.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. And if I recall correctly, another Lambo went 213. That was the first outing for our STS. We quickly realized that we needed more turbo so I flew out to California early to change them. That weekend we went 222 and the world's quickest and fastest GTR ran 219.

not the worlds fastest , the worlds quickest. The fastest would hurt some feelings.

Duhawks, Believe what you want to believe. They are switching to VP import , should fix the issue.

chappelle.gif

not the worlds fastest , the worlds quickest. The fastest would hurt some feelings.

Duhawks, Believe what you want to believe. They are switching to VP import , should fix the issue.

Worlds fastest GTR in the half mile is ETS :)

gif_write_e6e56c.gif

Worlds fastest GTR in the half mile is ETS :)

that is true...for now :)

worlds fastest GTR in 1/4 187.x

worlds fastest lambo in 1/4 181

worlds quickest GTR in 1/4 7.81

worlds quickest lambo 8.3s

you guys don't have all the glory ;-)

TTGs don't have all the glory in the numbers as you showed (yet) but they sure do have all the glory where it COUNTS, at real world events. :)

Worlds most broken cars drag racing.... GTRs

Don't forget about that one lol

Cannot wait to see what you say in a few months lol.

TTGs don't have all the glory in the numbers as you showed (yet) but they sure do have all the glory where it COUNTS, at real world events. :)

Once Again...

BLAM

chappelle.gif

Don't forget about that one lol

You know 1/4 is rough on any car. thats why you dont see a lambo trying ;-)

Most converts to TTGs after realizing there is no beating them....GTR owners

Don't forget about those two.

Fixed.

You know 1/4 is rough on any car. thats why you dont see a lambo trying ;-)

We are smarter lol. We know we don't want to break.

You forgot record quickest owners trying to sell the cars after 100 miles of driving.LOL

1500 miles for Dustin, get it right. :icon_mrgreen:

1500 miles for Dustin, get it right. :icon_mrgreen:

1500 miles of racing.... No need to own a nuclear weapon when you have conquered the world.

Wait until you see my next setup. Just for you Sam. My tag is going to say. P00RSAM or IMCRAZY

I had a GTR once….best day was when I sold it.

Quoted for extremely intelligent reply/move!! Good Job Cody!

1500 miles of racing.... No need to own a nuclear weapon when you have conquered the world.

Wait until you see my next setup. Just for you Sam. My tag is going to say. P00RSAM or IMCRAZY

IMCRAZY is more suitable since Sam has already lost his mind after witnessing TTGs decimate the GTRs the past 3 mths. :icon_mrgreen:

Yea but you should have let the fastest GTR back in the roll race since it got beat by a slower GTR, just because.... LMAO!!!

IMCRAZY is more suitable since Sam has already lost his mind after witnessing TTGs decimate the GTRs the past 3 mths. :icon_mrgreen:

It has been a slacking! I went over on the GTR forums the other day and couldn't find anything happening... Dead over there.

If it's drag times you're after start doing some Viper hunting. GTR's have a long way to go there.

Well, that escalated rather quickly. I did a quick read through. It doesn't seem that any more needs to be said for the Lambos. Don't get me wrong. The GTR is great in it's own respect and certainly has it's following but in my opinion it's just not the best platform for making mega power.

Well, that escalated rather quickly. I did a quick read through. It doesn't seem that any more needs to be said for the Lambos. Don't get me wrong. The GTR is great in it's own respect and certainly has it's following but in my opinion it's just not the best platform for making mega power.

There is no doubt the awd rear motor exotic car is a better platform for roll racing. No has ever denied that. If someone can't give props to a car that went 207.xx in ti ..second fastest time of all time for any car. Faster than any 2R then they are not true car enthusiast .

Gtr is still behind in the amount of R&D . If roles were reverse UG would be playing catch up.