Houston Half Mile

duhawks

There is no doubt the awd rear motor exotic car is a better platform for roll racing. No has ever denied that. If someone can't give props to a car that went 207.xx in ti ..second fastest time of all time for any car. Faster than any 2R then they are not true car enthusiast .

Gtr is still behind in the amount of R&D . If roles were reverse UG would be playing catch up.

I am pretty sure any of our 2Rs could run 207. I will just turn my boost to 50 psi and blow my catch can to the moon. EASY. I am trying to keep my catch can in one piece though so I run 35 to 37 psi :)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure any of our 2Rs could run 207. I will just turn my boost to 50 psi and blow my catch can to the moon. EASY. I am trying to keep my catch can in one piece though so I run 35 to 37 psi :)

Yeah becareful though , you might "blow a oil line" off (tag) and catch on fire ;-). Just like Jamie carter blew a turbo . I would not start insulting a compnaies integrity . Eric explain to you what happened with a loose motor and the fuel they were running .

gif_write_e6e56c.gif

yes that was a big hit on the Hawthorn's Jordan Lewis by Jarrod Harbrow of the Western Bulldogs

cheers,

john

I am an enthusiast of all types of cars. What people are able to do with the GTR's is simply amazing and I fully appreciate them for what they are as I do many other types of cars. With that said, anyone that feels that the GTR's are only playing catch up due to a lack of development is in for a long, expensive, frustrating journey that only leads to the land of excuses.

I am an enthusiast of all types of cars. What people are able to do with the GTR's is simply amazing and I fully appreciate them for what they are as I do many other types of cars. With that said, anyone that feels that the GTR's are only playing catch up due to a lack of development is in for a long, expensive, frustrating journey that only leads to the land of excuses.

No excuses my man , facts . Just like you are playing catch up to UG . Nothing wrong with that . They have been pushing the lambo harder than you guys have for years.

Chicago 1/2 mile is coming in 1 month. Ohmeggaa and Dustin's 2R will be in attendance. Should be awesome to see. I'm looking forward to seeing these cars in person.

Jason, you guys should bring the STS to the event. Would be nice to finally meet you and see the car as well.

Yeah becareful though , you might "blow a oil line" off (tag) and catch on fire ;-). Just like Jamie carter blew a turbo . I would not start insulting a compnaies integrity . Eric explain to you what happened with a loose motor and the fuel they were running .

I wasn't taking shots at ayyyy MS. All I was referring to was making a glory pass. Shit will fail when people go for glory passes. We all know that.

I run a very conservative 30 to 37 ish psi on my car because I don't want head aches. Breaking shit is a headache. I don't care what you break.

No excuses my man , facts . Just like you are playing catch up to UG . Nothing wrong with that . They have been pushing the lambo harder than you guys have for years.

Sam, the R35 has been around for seven years now. On top of that it started life as a turbo car. The first TTG's were built a little earlier but by no means did it become common until well after the R35 was being tuned. If you look at the number of shops building packages for the GT-R, along with the number of builds and cars on the road, the amount of R&D is definitely lopsided in the other direction. On top that you have the fact that for years Shep, ASS, swiss cheese, etc. have all been working with pretty much everything out in the open, so you essentially had everyone advancing the platform together rather than being secretive (that's actually a good thing). You trying to act like just because the G platform has been around a little longer, that somehow this means more R&D has been done is comical.

I wasn't taking shots at ayyyy MS. All I was referring to was making a glory pass. Shit will fail when people go for glory passes. We all know that.

I run a very conservative 30 to 37 ish psi on my car because I don't want head aches. Breaking shit is a headache. I don't care what you break.

You don't want the headaches? Yet you are building an 2400whp X car ? LOL

You don't want the headaches? Yet you are building an 2400whp X car ? LOL

Like I said... my tag will say IMCRAZY

Chicago 1/2 mile is coming in 1 month. Ohmeggaa and Dustin's 2R will be in attendance. Should be awesome to see. I'm looking forward to seeing these cars in person.

Jason, you guys should bring the STS to the event. Would be nice to finally meet you and see the car as well.

That is too much HP for one town lol

Hope these new seats I ordered work out.

That is too much HP for one town lol

Hope these new seats I ordered work out.

So let me take a guess you are going to build the car first then order the seats to see if you fit?

:lol2:

So let me take a guess you are going to build the car first then order the seats to see if you fit?

:lol2:

You haven't ever met anyone like me Sam :)

Seats were delivered this week to UGR. I need to make a trip up to UGR and test them out.

I will be in Vegas next week actually. Shoot me a text. I need to know what are some good spots to hit. It is my wife's big 30. We don't really party. She likes to do the tourist stuff, the shows, and do some small gambling.

You haven't ever met anyone like me Sam :)

Seats were delivered this week to UGR. I need to make a trip up to UGR and test them out.

I will be in Vegas next week actually. Shoot me a text. I need to know what are some good spots to hit. It is my wife's big 30.

What day will you be here ?

Fly in Monday and leave Friday.

Gotcha. I'll hit you via text. Maybe we will get a drink one night . See if liquid wants to go out also

Gotcha. I'll hit you via text. Maybe we will get a drink one night . See if liquid wants to go out also

Sounds good. Saw under attractions on lasvegas.com "2,000 hp convertible rides"

Sounds good. Saw under attractions on lasvegas.com "2,000 hp convertible rides"

lol. Yeah I heard they added some of these obstacles called walls

1500 miles of racing.... No need to own a nuclear weapon when you have conquered the world.

Wait until you see my next setup. Just for you Sam. My tag is going to say. P00RSAM or IMCRAZY

Did you start a thread on the next build that I missed?

I will be honest. I don't even know.

My turbos are so big now we had to cut the frame to make them fit. They are huge. I am either going to go 97 mph in the half mile or 240.

My turbos are so big now we had to cut the frame to make them fit. They are huge. I am either going to go 97 mph in the half mile or 240.

:icon_mrgreen:

Nah, you just need some nitrous to help get them spooled. Then you're good to go. :icon_mrgreen:

Nah, you just need some nitrous to help get them spooled. Then you're good to go. :icon_mrgreen:

My new turbos would deep throat a 15lb bottle of nitrous.