2015 Tahoe wheel suggestions...

MHaynes772

Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions for wheels for a blacked out 2015 Tahoe. Maybe want something concave and definitely have to be able to customize color wise. Looking to probably go 22" or 24". Haven't decided. It rides really smooth and want to maintain as much of that as possible. So if you have tire suggestions let me know too. Need a company with good customer service too and a good reputation. Any suggestions are welcome!

Matt

Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions for wheels for a blacked out 2015 Tahoe. Maybe want something concave and definitely have to be able to customize color wise. Looking to probably go 22" or 24". Haven't decided. It rides really smooth and want to maintain as much of that as possible. So if you have tire suggestions let me know too. Need a company with good customer service too and a good reputation. Any suggestions are welcome!

Matt

Whats your budget?

I actually think the KMC Slide in black looks really good on that truck. Not super expensive but most go 24" with this wheel for looks. I wouldn't go bigger than 22's, you'll just fcuk up the nice ride and make it a sissy mall machine. What good is a big SUV if you can't run over curbs and shit. :icon_mrgreen:

These look pretty nice as well, OE Escalade wheels in 22"

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels..._4#.U5FTLSjDVD4

Whats your budget?

I actually think the KMC Slide in black looks really good on that truck. Not super expensive but most go 24" with this wheel for looks. I wouldn't go bigger than 22's, you'll just fcuk up the nice ride and make it a sissy mall machine. What good is a big SUV if you can't run over curbs and shit. :icon_mrgreen:

These look pretty nice as well, OE Escalade wheels in 22"

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels..._4#.U5FTLSjDVD4

I had 26" KMC Slides on my Yukon, all blacked out as well. Looks great and the ride (even with 26" wheels) was still super smooth.

22s come stock on the new Tahoes and 24s on the Freshcalades. There should be no problem going 24". The new wheel wells are so large, you've got to fill them up, lest you resemble a retiree or state trooper.

The client I work for hasn't given me a budget. I'm getting some quotes on HRE's but not sure they want to spend that much. It's a black Tahoe and were going to blacking out all the chrome. It's for his wife so were gonna do black wheels with brushed gold accents. I just maybe want to have some cheaper options available.

The client I work for hasn't given me a budget. I'm getting some quotes on HRE's but not sure they want to spend that much. It's a black Tahoe and were going to blacking out all the chrome. It's for his wife so were gonna do black wheels with brushed gold accents. I just maybe want to have some cheaper options available.

Black with gold... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eusa_wall: :tyson:

If HRE's are too far out for what they wanna spend, I like these, but have no clue who makes them. Any of y'all have any idea?

And if anyone is feeling super generous, would they be willing to black out the chrome?

post-5348-1402090971.jpg

Here is one of the designs of HRE I was looking at that I screen shot form a youtube video. Was thinking of doing black where the silver is and brushed gold where the black is...

post-5348-1402091110_thumb.png

If HRE's are too far out for what they wanna spend, I like these, but have no clue who makes them. Any of y'all have any idea?

And if anyone is feeling super generous, would they be willing to black out the chrome?

KMC slides without the center cap

KMC slides without the center cap

Yup. A friend of a friend has those in 26s on a Tundra. You can buy them black.

hahaha dude those are the wheels I recommended to you earlier in this thread. :eusa_wall: KMC Slides, look like 24"

hahaha dude those are the wheels I recommended to you earlier in this thread. :eusa_wall: KMC Slides, look like 24"

Haha whoops! And those look like the they may even be 26"

Okay if anyone has any other suggestions for wheels, shoot.

I want quality wheels and not have to worry about if his wife hits a pothole and wonder if the wheel will hold up, but at the same time, not trying to spend $12,000 on wheels like the quote I got from HRE and then have to buy tires and be spending like $14-15,000. That's a bit rich for a Tahoe

Decided to probably go with 24" ADV.1's on the wheels...will post pics whenever I get them.

Also, just got it blacked out. Going to go back and do roof rails too...

post-5348-1403061657_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1403061661_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1403061707_thumb.jpg

BTW- I don't know if Jon Gutierrez from ADV.1 is on this forum, but if you are, just want to give a shout out for great customer service. We exchanged several, and by that I mean a lot, going back and forth deciding on the wheels and different finishes and he always gave a timely response. Thanks again, Jon!!

I had Satin Black on my Range Rover Sport and the brake dust destroyed them. Just a word of caution on the finish.