The wives of the LP 10 year Anniversary

Haha, that's awesome! Does she like the Murcie better than the Diablo?

I think she like Diablo.better for looks.. While Murci to drive in cause it's quiet

i gotta get my wife to watch this video... maybe, just maybe she'll enjoy track time! great video!

Fly her to totrack day that Cake is the instructor at!

Fly her to totrack day that Cake is the instructor at!
Funny that you say that!

I've been thinking maybe there is a business opportunity here.

My favorite clients are women who've never been on the track before - but of course I enjoy male clients too. I think for (some - not all) women there is something comfortable about having a female coach in the right seat.

In general - women are very smooth and take instruction well, so they tend to make excellent track drivers. There is often less ego involved which is a plus.

Over Memorial Day weekend at Watkins Glen I had a woman (maybe in her young 30's) with a Ford Focus ST MANUAL tranny!!!. First time EVER on track. Her hubby was also there in a 996 for his first time ever on track (with a different instructor). I had a BLAST!

Maybe we need to do a "Ladies of LP day at the track". Could be fun!

Funny that you say that!

I've been thinking maybe there is a business opportunity here.

My favorite clients are women who've never been on the track before - but of course I enjoy male clients too. I think for (some - not all) women there is something comfortable about having a female coach in the right seat.

In general - women are very smooth and take instruction well, so they tend to make excellent track drivers. There is often less ego involved which is a plus.

Over Memorial Day weekend at Watkins Glen I had a woman (maybe in her young 30's) with a Ford Focus ST MANUAL tranny!!!. First time EVER on track. Her hubby was also there in a 996 for his first time ever on track (with a different instructor). I had a BLAST!

Maybe we need to do a "Ladies of LP day at the track". Could be fun!

I think it is an excellent opportunity and idea! I would jump on it right away!