UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That guy on the bike has to be the best sport I have ever seen on how the race ended up. Class act right there! Respect!

He is the most humble human being I have ever met in my life. To the point where I think there is something wrong with the guy, lol.

Yeah it is nice to see a race of this magnitude and also have two really good sports about it. Matt and Fadi are class acts.

Why can't the GTR guys be like this?

Why can't the GTR guys be like this?

this ^^^ +1

The Gtr forums are still arguing over the 233mph run. So much controversy over that one pass.

Maybe one day they will realize it takes away the fun for EVERYONE. sad

You guys should read what theyre saying on the GTR heritage forums. Thats where all the bitching really is. Even the T1 guy has joined in. Disappointing.

He is the most humble human being I have ever met in my life. To the point where I think there is something wrong with the guy, lol.

That shows he is a class act and a real racer. Props to the both of you !!!

Great response from the rider. Real good sport,took the lost like a man,instead of bitching n whinning. no drama in there.. lol

Always 2 options in life.

Bitch and complain that your the victim or get off your ass and do something about it.

Most GTR guys take the 1st option.

Thanks all. It's really the highlight of my season I am sure.

The guy that owns the bike is coming out with a GT40 soon, I am almost sure of it. At that point Kevin is gonna have to bring his shop car for that one. :icon_mrgreen:

BTW, the Z-06 had some issues and the Supra would have been a better race for a stage 3.

More vids to come soon. :icon_thumleft:

The guy that owns the bike is coming out with a GT40 soon, I am almost sure of it. At that point Kevin is gonna have to bring his shop car for that one. :icon_mrgreen:

I hope the owner of the Ford GT do it right! Not with that truck-based engine (90.2 mm bore, 105.8 mm stroke). I would put a Yates RY45, boost it and call it a day. :)

I hope the owner of the Ford GT do it right! Not with that truck-based engine (90.2 mm bore, 105.8 mm stroke). I would put a Yates RY45, boost it and call it a day. :)

GT40 as in a turbo, not the car.

GT40 as in a turbo, not the car.

Oops, my bad ;)

TI, TX2K, and etc. should have a NEW class in roll racing...turbo bikes vs. Gallardo TTs.

Best Race of 2014 Yet. Both of them are at the top of their respected food chains!

Thanks!

I am waiting for my "Best race of the year" award from UGR. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice race, that busa is mid-tier in the world of turbo sportbikes though. Ill be pretty happy to show you what 700whp turbo busa can do however :)

And my car is a mid-tier in the world of UGR TTGs. There is always someone faster :)

And my car is a mid-tier in the world of UGR TTGs. There is always someone faster :)

Yeah thats all I seem to run into in Dubai. Would have lots of vids but unfortunately my gopro isnt facing backwards. Oh well.

Yeah thats all I seem to run into in Dubai. Would have lots of vids but unfortunately my gopro isnt facing backwards. Oh well.

Come to US, run some fast TTGs and keep the camera facing forwards. You'll get footage. :icon_mrgreen: