UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

Come to US, run some fast TTGs and keep the camera facing forwards. You'll get footage. :icon_mrgreen:

I dunno from what I've seen the last time I was in California, the fastest street cars there seem to be around just 1500whp. Racing them is just wasting gas.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice race, that busa is mid-tier in the world of turbo sportbikes though. Ill be pretty happy to show you what 700whp turbo busa can do however :)

Talks cheap

Come to Houston and "show what 700hp" can do.

I dunno from what I've seen the last time I was in California....

That's your problem. lol

Try 2300 whp

That would be a medium fast one.

Kick in the nuts!!!!

LOL great racing Fadi. Can't wait to experience one of these land rocketships first-hand.

No disrespect at all, just my opinion after seeing how the Supra performed. A stage 3 is by no means slow.

Talks cheap

:icon_thumleft:

Talks cheap

Never been to Texas but I was told they have some fast cars. Unless Im running Larry Larson himself though, I dont think ill ship my bike out there. I guess this will remain unsettled.

Hopefully someone out there builds a proper busa to show you guys where the balance of power lies.

All this talk of these 600+WHP motorcycles, yet how come we have never seen them out on the streets or anything? That is because they are pro street race-bikes. I would think by now a "proper" bike would have raced an UGR Lambo. 425whp Busa is about as crazy as they come for anything short of a race-only bike IMO.

I agree talk is cheap, especially when you're on the other side of the world, and have no intentions of shipping your bike here to back anything up.

All this talk of these 600+WHP motorcycles, yet how come we have never seen them out on the streets or anything? That is because they are pro street race-bikes. I would think by now a "proper" bike would have raced an UGR Lambo. 425whp Busa is about as crazy as they come for anything short of a race-only bike IMO.

I agree talk is cheap, especially when you're on the other side of the world, and have no intentions of shipping your bike here to back anything up.

Same reason you never see UGR cars race turbo bikes from a dig. Happens but its probably too embarrassing to post online.

And I have no idea why everyone keeps saying talk is cheap, I talk just as much trash out here, go out and race, and talk trash some more after I win. To me its just part of the whole experience. Nothing wrong with a little competitive spirit.

Never been to Texas but I was told they have some fast cars. Unless Im running Larry Larson himself though, I dont think ill ship my bike out there. I guess this will remain unsettled.

Hopefully someone out there builds a proper busa to show you guys where the balance of power lies.

Come to texas. We have ttg's from a roll and take your pick for dig races. Send that bike home battered and bruised. I've yet to see a 6 second street bike exist and that's why it would take to beat the best on the street.

Unless uve got video of yr bike racing on the streets,id say ure bench racing. Post a vid like Kisco/Fadi did,otherwise,ure just talk.

Like everyone knows.. It didnt happen,unless there'S a video..

I have been lurking on this forum for a month or so since I will be in the market for a R8 early next year which will be immediately built/boosted; however I had to register and get in on this. First off congrats on the kill your car is brutal. I have to disagree with devil busa on this bike being "mid tier" for a STREET bike. I have been grudge racing bikes down in GA and the east coast for a long time and still jockey for a few people. I have been to every event from PvW and Grudge fest to kott and had the opportunity to pilot true 6 second 215+mph track bikes "yes they do exist". With that being said no way in hell would you hook a bike like that on the street on kill believe me I have done my fair share of street racing and their is a reason why grudge events are held at a track from a dig. The bike in the video in my opinion is definitely a top tier true street bike. Could it be faster? Absolutely, but it will never run like a pst bike. My bike on the old setup ran 202 in the 1/4 and I'm still not sure I would have beat that bike by much on the highway as I would have to pull a lot of power out. When I get the new set up done I would be down for a few pulls if anyone is around GA.

Strong work Fadi!!! Damn you got balls driving that spaceship on city highways!! Can't wait for more vids!!

BTW, isn't it misleading when you title this thread "LP560"? It should say "LP1750" vs blah blah blah..

I have been lurking on this forum for a month or so since I will be in the market for a R8 early next year which will be immediately built/boosted; however I had to register and get in on this. First off congrats on the kill your car is brutal. I have to disagree with devil busa on this bike being "mid tier" for a STREET bike. I have been grudge racing bikes down in GA and the east coast for a long time and still jockey for a few people. I have been to every event from PvW and Grudge fest to kott and had the opportunity to pilot true 6 second 215+mph track bikes "yes they do exist". With that being said no way in hell would you hook a bike like that on the street on kill believe me I have done my fair share of street racing and their is a reason why grudge events are held at a track from a dig. The bike in the video in my opinion is definitely a top tier true street bike. Could it be faster? Absolutely, but it will never run like a pst bike. My bike on the old setup ran 202 in the 1/4 and I'm still not sure I would have beat that bike by much on the highway as I would have to pull a lot of power out. When I get the new set up done I would be down for a few pulls if anyone is around GA.

Thanks, and good post. I agree with you.

Duhawks is in GA and I am sure you guys can figure something out when you are ready. He kind of likes to race from what I hear. :icon_mrgreen:

Strong work Fadi!!! Damn you got balls driving that spaceship on city highways!! Can't wait for more vids!!

BTW, isn't it misleading when you title this thread "LP560"? It should say "LP1750" vs blah blah blah..

Thanks brother! :turboalex: Not gonna lie, the car on Import gets my heart beating like a punching bag. It is quite the experience!!

LP1750….I like that! hehe. :icon_thumleft:

Sounds like fun. I live up in Cumming, GA. Hit me up with a PM.

People still want to race you after what happened with the busa? I feel sorry for them.

Everybody wants to race me........if I am out on 93. :icon_mrgreen:

Duhawks I will definitely hit you up. Out of curiosity anybody know how much the busa rider weighs?

That busa went 100-150 in 2.6 secs. That is all that matters. It is the most set up street bike around here.

That busa went 100-150 in 2.6 secs. That is all that matters. It is the most set up street bike around here.

I've seen so many people try to discredit the win by saying the Busa was not making the claimed power blah blah blah. Not sure why people just can't accept that 4 wheels are better than 2, especially when a 2R Lambo is in the mix.

I've seen so many people try to discredit the win by saying the Busa was not making the claimed power blah blah blah. Not sure why people just can't accept that 4 wheels are better than 2, especially when a 2R Lambo is in the mix.

I raced a modded r1 last night, lol

I will get the video up soon. Not much too see.

I raced a modded r1 last night, lol

I will get the video up soon. Not much too see.

Did you at least make it interesting by only going half throttle and short shifting?