Underground Racing 2R LP570 E Gear

duhawks

I just got back from a cruise and just filled her up with 109. I have never tried 109 before.

Seats are just so much better!

Sam I know, I wish I would have gone now. Looks like some good cars showed up. Chicago is just too damn far for me.

New seats? I saw a post on FB about you getting a cage, I was wondering how you were going to fit while wearing a helmet.

How is the R and D coming on that thing?

At 1800whp billet block is needed . The aluminium can't take that much power. No shame in a V6 breaking at 1800 with a aluminium block. Billet has always been in TE plans just not ready . Hopefully it will be ready by next Ti. I think we all want to see Omegaaa run 2000whp+

At 1800whp billet block is needed . The aluminium can't take that much power. No shame in a V6 breaking at 1800 with a aluminium block. Billet has always been in TE plans just not ready . Hopefully it will be ready by next Ti. I think we all want to see Omegaaa run 2000whp+

No shame at all in breaking from pushing the envelope.

How is the R and D coming on that thing?

Billet block, IIRC has been completed in R&D for about a year. They've always tried to break stuff before replacing it so it should be a pretty quick exchange.

Billet block, IIRC has been completed in R&D for about a year. They've always tried to break stuff before replacing it so it should be a pretty quick exchange.

no the billet block is not done. It arrived not up to par. they are still waiting.

you fix your car popping out of gear yet ?

He still out trapped the fastest Alpha 16 at TI by what 4-6 mph popping out of gear lmao

Next up is billet horns , billet windshield wipers , billet mufflers....

The GTR is being pushing beyond its capabilities. I can respect the guys out there doing it ,but...

there is only so much that will come from the little V6 . There is no replacement for displacement.

The TT Lambo will remain wearing the kings crown.

I agree... Don't think anyone will catch UGR....

What sucks is a 2R feels slow to me :( Kevin I need more powa! I am screwed for the rest of my life lol. I have been ruined.

Here are a few pictures of the seats, fire system, and the cage. Just some crappy cell phone pictures. The seats are just amazing. I have more room in my car now than I had in my R8. The car just drives so dang easy. You could floor the gas and sip on some coffee while driving one handed. It is that easy.

The price of my car is no longer going to be heavily discounted. I like it too much now. It is going to be a fun summer.

photo_1.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_3.JPG

photo_4.JPG

Looks Great Dustin!!

The seats match the interior really well.. Carbon parts ,etc.

Here are a few pictures of the seats, fire system, and the cage. Just some crappy cell phone pictures. The seats are just amazing. I have more room in my car now than I had in my R8. The car just drives so dang easy. You could floor the gas and sip on some coffee while driving one handed. It is that easy.

The price of my car is no longer going to be heavily discounted. I like it too much now. It is going to be a fun summer.

Looks like you upgraded to a X package running NOS!

I can see the comments coming now

Had a few PMs.

These are the seats I got. They make an XL version too. The T2 is bigger than the T1.

http://www.tecnocraft.com/Tecnocraft-T2-Dr...r-Seat-P39.aspx

Yeah the seats match the car perfect!

Just got back from the mtns. I tried to burn gas to put some import in but the car gets too good mpgs. The longer gears cruising at 70 to 80 in 6th at at or below 2k rpms lol. Getting 30 damn mpg. I drove for 1.5 hours on the hwy normal driving and the gas gauge went down half a tick. FML. I need a fuel drain.

You have one. It's your right foot. ;)

Can't boost under half a tank....

I tried to suck the gas out... Epic fail. Reminded me of 4 horsemen shots in college.