Underground Racing 2R LP570 E Gear

duhawks

Here is a little video I found on youtube lol. Pretty neat to see. I was on import on the 3rd setting. Makes around 1600 on this setting. I believe 2.56 is the record on the street isn't it? I wish I didn't have to shift at 147 mph lol.

I just ordered some more import so I will vbox the last setting and see what she has in her. I have no clue what she is capable of.

I also heard there is a 400 whp bike in my area. I am trying to track down the owner.

I remember the first time I experienced 30 psi. My friend recorded my reaction. It's not something I'll ever share, lol.

I remember the first time I experienced 30 psi. My friend recorded my reaction. It's not something I'll ever share, lol.

Lol. I forgot about that.

Hardwire that radar! I did mine last weekend, not hard lol.

Damn. How hard was it? There isn't a power source near my review mirror. Maybe I could tie into the boost gauge power.

Damn. How hard was it? There isn't a power source near my review mirror. Maybe I could tie into the boost gauge power.

That would be ideal. I ran mine to te fuse box behind the seats.

Just drove my 2R home from Ugr in 90 degree plus weather for 250 miles lol.

EPIC!! No issues.

Love the seats. Gives me more head room and leg room. Also i can see way better now. Car is pretty damn fast on pump. Dead hooks 1200 on pump in first gear break boostin lol.

Just drove my 2R home from Ugr in 90 degree plus weather for 250 miles lol.

EPIC!! No issues.

Love the seats. Gives me more head room and leg room. Also i can see way better now. Car is pretty damn fast on pump. Dead hooks 1200 on pump in first gear break boostin lol.

You're like a bipolar woman who can't make up her mind on what she likes, wants, or is going to keep. Next post from you will be car is not for sale, until tomorrow.

Glad to hear you're happy though!

You're like a bipolar woman who can't make up her mind on what she likes, wants, or is going to keep. Next post from you will be car is not for sale, until tomorrow.

I tell ya. It's real tough being me.

Need to see some seat pictures.

How are you liking the ride with the jrz's now that you have had

them for a while?

awesome video.. not happy about you not showing up for 1/2 in chicago.. really wanted to see you vs OHHMEEGGAA

I have a feeling a new 1/2 mile record will happen this weekend!

Its just menopause :D

Love the video Dustin!!! Keep em coming

And like Pete mentioned... get some pics up bro

I just got back from a cruise and just filled her up with 109. I have never tried 109 before.

Seats are just so much better!

Sam I know, I wish I would have gone now. Looks like some good cars showed up. Chicago is just too damn far for me.

awesome video.. not happy about you not showing up for 1/2 in chicago.. really wanted to see you vs OHHMEEGGAA

I have a feeling a new 1/2 mile record will happen this weekend!

Let us know if you hear anything. Cannot wait to see what it does. I figured I would have gone 215 to 220 no problem.

Just saw a video. Fastest pass of the day is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu at 204 but something fell off the car? Was it your money Sam? lol

Just saw a video. Fastest pass of the day is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu at 204 but something fell off the car? Was it your money Sam? lol

Video ?

Video ?

I saw it on facebook. The announcer said something fell off the car and they need track clean up. It went 204.

Epic.

Always wondered - on a TT, how hard is it to time your shifts correctly with the egear? I feel like you accelerate so fast it's gotta be tough.

210@ 2050 feet and it broke :(

They need the billet block at this point .

How is the R and D coming on that thing?