Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

what about verde singh? Isn't that like scandal but with the metallic?

Yes Verde Singh is practically Verde Scandal with metallic flakes added. I don't think they're 100% the exact same shade of green tho, but I can always be wrong

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about verde singh? Isn't that like scandal but with the metallic?

Unfortunately I have not seen that color in person so I can't comment on in :/

That's because of 1. The economy crashing so they couldn't even sell them all

2. The aventador coming.

There is no next model v12 flagship on the horizon. They are concentrating on an SUV. Obv you could be right but In highly doubt it.

They are testing it, so there is a high probability they will build it, the only thing which put a doubt in my mind was the fact that they didn't build a Murci SV roadster but what you said makes sense and that could be the reason.

image.jpg

image.jpg

They are testing it, so there is a high probability they will build it, the only thing which put a doubt in my mind was the fact that they didn't build a Murci SV roadster but what you said makes sense and that could be the reason.

Actually there was 1 LP640 - SV Roadster made. Thank you Google

Actually there was 1 LP640 - SV Roadster made. Thank you Google

I don't believe that's accurate. The SV was the 670sv. There were a few 640's made to look like SV's like the one that jpegs had.

Would you take this as an apology or not?

http:// https://twitter.com/harrismonkey/status/603188613753483264

Who cares about his opinion? He's self serving, trying to create controversy in order to gain importance and notoriety.

Now Harry Metcalfe on the other hand, I could listen to the guy all day, in particular now since he stopped filming himself by holding the camera in his hand :icon_mrgreen:

We just need to have an L-Power version of Top Gear / Evo, we have enough personalities here to make it wildly entertaining :iamwithstupid:

stig-doesn-t-play-cards-o.gif

On the Lamborghini web page top speed is stated as >217mph.

I am very reliably informed the top speed is actually 218mph, but limited. I wonder how long it will take for someone to figure out how to bypass the limiter and what the true top speed is.

UK RHD delivery number will be in the high 30's. This number is in line with the historical 6% of factory output that comes to the UK. The first car will be delivered in July 15. This will be a factory spec'd car that has already been built - thats why its early. The customer spec'd cars will begin arriving in late Sept/early Oct 15.

There will be an SV roadster. Build numbers will be significantly less. I couldn't get the actual number out of them but my guess is around the 300 mark.

I will be given the heads up when the July car arrives and get photos if allowed.

I head roadster was 600 world wide but mostly 175-200 in USA. There will be Tunning products ready when the car gets here. Car should be here June or July.

On the Lamborghini web page top speed is stated as >217mph.

I am very reliably informed the top speed is actually 218mph, but limited. I wonder how long it will take for someone to figure out how to bypass the limiter and what the true top speed is.

I have very reliable sources that tell me a standard Aventador will actually hit 230 mph+ but Lamborghini intentionally understates the speed numbers. I'd guess the SV in lowest downforce setting will probably get into the mid 220's.

I have very reliable sources that tell me a standard Aventador will actually hit 230 mph+ but Lamborghini intentionally understates the speed numbers. I'd guess the SV in lowest downforce setting will probably get into the mid 220's.

Lambo should really test it and see if they can match or even dethrone the f1. That would be some heavy-duty publicity :headbang:

Lambo should really test it and see if they can match or even dethrone the f1. That would be some heavy-duty publicity :headbang:

They could probably do it but with current EPA strangle hold making such an extreme machine is heavily frowned upon. Bugatti could afford to do the Veyron because they kept the numbers below 500 units, but with Lamborghini trying to get to 5000+ units on the Aventador that gets tricky from a compliance perspective.

That being said it would be fun to see a special Sesto-type Aventador, with maybe 20 units that could do 260 mph+ :icon_mrgreen:

I think the SV threads need to somehow be combined, this video got posted 3 times :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: X500%.

Video is fine. Just that there are too many SV threads.

I put up both the 918 and sv laps, and ran them simultaneously. the 918 goes close to 4 seconds up the road for most of the lap.

the sv claws back over 1 second alone between the two bridges down the dottinger hohe straight.

lieb looked a lot cleaner in the 918.

old mate in the sv sure was hustling.

They didn't make a 670-4 SV roadster so there is a chance they won't make one .

Just left a deposit for an Aventador SV Roadster, so they are making one. Option list is still pending and I should have it soon :eusa_dance:

Also left a deposit on a Coupe and I have the option list for that! It will be a dedicated track car since I am now in Europe and have the extreme fortune of having some of the best tracks in my backyard. I plan on visiting the Nurburgring and other tracks often in the summer now, along with getting a membership at the local heaven on earth hangout. http://www.ascari.net/

My uncle is a big car guy in Germany with a lot of connections with dealers and he came through huge for me... We just beat the crap out of the new Ferrari 488 for the weekend, which was awesome. I am moving from Canada to Europe and have been liquidating all my real estate holdings and my stock portfolio so I will be buying some toys, haha.

Also, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but he may also have just done another big favor for me on another hyper car out there that has been sold out and almost all allocations delivered... I will know for sure tomorrow and will almost certainly not get any sleep tonight... lol *might have two sub 7 second Nurburgring toys*

I will post all the information I get on the SV and Roadster from our reliable sources as I get it. The good customers in Europe are privileged to information rather earlier than North American customers I noticed. Not to mention the used car market being a lot bigger and cheaper over there... 458 Speciele and F12 prices would upset most guys in Canada and the US.

Frankfurt Autoshow will be very good this year! If all goes well I will be getting delivery of the SV 6 months after that.

PS : through him I have already been offered a 488 Spider and the new F12 GTO allocation! A lot of amazing machines are coming out in the near future with Frankfurt and Geneva showcasing them.

Congrats Liquid on your SV purchase and good luck with your 918 :icon_thumleft:

There is nothing better than driving those monsters on European roads, you are very lucky!

I am considering buying and parking something in Europe, one of my best friends lives in Germany, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to travel now, maybe in the next few years.

You scored a918 too?

I will know tomorrow but from the conversation today, there is one available at a Porsche dealer in Germany. My uncle is going in the morning to get me all the information and specs. As it stands, there is one available and it is being offered to me. We are just not sure how credible the information is from his Lamborghini source.

Congrats Liquid on your SV purchase and good luck with your 918 :icon_thumleft:

There is nothing better than driving those monsters on European roads, you are very lucky!

I am considering buying and parking something in Europe, one of my best friends lives in Germany, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to travel now, maybe in the next few years.

Thanks brother. I agree, there are some beautiful roads over there! From the race tracks to the Autobahn, to some windy, perfectly paved mountain and coastal roads.

You should definitely consider doing that! You wouldn't regret it!

Let me know if you ever make your way to Europe!