Little Play Time With Friends

duhawks

You guys raced so much I was expecting to the the sun rise.

Damn !

Car sounds wicked Man!

Why didn't you race the TS.M 1400 whp GTR? :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, Why Not Dustin ? Don't you know they are un-beatable :D

I felt like the parade lap car or something. Hard to get a race in a 2R. My buddy raced me for the hell of it in his GTR. His GTR is very impressive. He built it in his garage! He also owns a 7 second 240.

The bikes only wanted to race who they could beat. One corrrvettte guy is now pissed because his nitrous secret is out lmao... Real amature leagues here.

Great video! Man i was impressed withe C7 looked good and ran pretty damn good. That was Vengence racing's car?

nice kill! glad you are enjoying the car and not selling it to someone who will keep it waxed.

Great video! Man i was impressed withe C7 looked good and ran pretty damn good. That was Vengence racing's car?

nice kill! glad you are enjoying the car and not selling it to someone who will keep it waxed.

Yeah that c7 is bad ass looking. Yeah that is their car. It is a really nice car. Really enjoyed watching it.

Ron is a cool ass dude too. I have never met him before. Was good to meet him. (he owns Vengence)

Nice runs Duhawks! Your car is ridiculous. I love watching new UGR car videos :)

Really like those C7's, am highly considering one myself. Great bang for your buck.

I never get sick of watching a bunch of good guys enjoying the hell out of their cars.