The Official NBA thread

Rawr

Agreed. This is retarded.

The Warriors are a product of draft picks, great management, coaching, trial and error. This is their first big signing EVER. People were saying Step was a dumb contract after his injuries, Dray and Klay were over paid, etc.

Warriors deserve this. KD deserves this. His coach didn't use his skill set right and I'm pretty sure him and Russ didn't get along. Just a feeling.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Warriors are a product of draft picks, great management, coaching, trial and error. This is their first big signing EVER. People were saying Step was a dumb contract after his injuries, Dray and Klay were over paid, etc.

Warriors deserve this. KD deserves this. His coach didn't use his skill set right and I'm pretty sure him and Russ didn't get along. Just a feeling.

So what happens next year or the year after when the remaining core teammates enter free agency and demand max salaries?

So what happens next year or the year after when the remaining core teammates enter free agency and demand max salaries?

they're fine. Steph is the only one that will need a new contract, others not for years. Do you really think GSW hasn't thought of this?

I just don't know who will compete with them now, besides Cavs.

...unless Wade signs with Bucks ;)

Bird rights.

Lol.

Now lots of talk of trading Westbrook. Let's see where he ends up.

Does this kill OKC as a title contender now with Durant bailing?

That would suck as I think most wanted to see them win one.

But not as much as NYK. :icon_mrgreen:

they're fine. Steph is the only one that will need a new contract, others not for years. Do you really think GSW hasn't thought of this?

I just don't know who will compete with them now, besides Cavs.

Hey, did you ever place that bet on OKC to win the chip next year? :D

Hey, did you ever place that bet on OKC to win the chip next year? :D

hehe, no thankfully i couldnt in person at the machines here, went today actually to place on GSW before announcement, nothing was up yet.

Wade to CLE next ?

If we can replace him with better then good riddance. Riley better do something pretty amazing before the season starts otherwise they need to give me my season ticket money back!

Does this kill OKC as a title contender now with Durant bailing?

That would suck as I think most wanted to see them win one.

But not as much as NYK. :icon_mrgreen:

Of course it does. Knicks gonna be dope. I think OKC can still get in the playoffs but title ? Nope.

If we can replace him with better then good riddance. Riley better do something pretty amazing before the season starts otherwise they need to give me my season ticket money back!

Just a rumor. But would be a huge void. They shouldn't have offered him $10 mill a season to insult him. But for a guy who has been taking the paycuts. Hey. It made sense. Can't replace Wade.

You should forfeit now then rebuy when everyone jumps ship.

My warriors seasons tickets were $8/game in the 8th row. Talk about regret.

My warriors seasons tickets were $8/game in the 8th row. Talk about regret.

Mine are $329/seat/game. I don't know why anyone would ever give up $8/game seats in the eighth row?!

Mine are $329/seat/game. I don't know why anyone would ever give up $8/game seats in the eighth row?!

Hard to go to every game and at the time they sucked. Harder to resell in those days. Hopefully $329 is court side!

Okc thought letting Harden go was a good idea. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure they traded Harden, not let him go. Still, kinda the same thing. Trading/letting Harden walk.....mistake but him and Russ were too similar.

Hard to go to every game and at the time they sucked. Harder to resell in those days. Hopefully $329 is court side!

Lol, I wish. I'm section 101, row 4 seats 3&4. A friend had court side seats that I used to use, he was giving them up and offered them to me for $200k/year. NOTHANKYOUSAUCE!

Now, back to business. Westbrook traded to Miami?!

Lol, I wish. I'm section 101, row 4 seats 3&4. A friend had court side seats that I used to use, he was giving them up and offered them to me for $200k/year. NOTHANKYOUSAUCE!

Now, back to business. Westbrook traded to Miami?!

Oh heck no. Just to sit at min. 5 rows closer? Mmm.

Westbrook traded to Miami? Not going to happen. Heard he wants to play in LA, but if I was OKC, I would trade him asap before you end up with nothing.

Wade follows the cavs on ig and they follow him and his wife

This is starting to get hilariously surreal.

Abolfaz you remember how to shoot? Maybe heat can give you a few mil to fill the roster.

Wade follows the cavs on ig and they follow him and his wife

This is starting to get hilariously surreal.

Abolfaz you remember how to shoot? Maybe heat can give you a few mil to fill the roster.

I heard. Crazy. Maybe he's just playing a game to get more $. Who knows. Maybe LeBron taking the pay cut and Wade getting the $ this time?

If Wade goes to CLE, NBA season is going to be MUCH more interesting.

KD is a free agent, he can go where he wants. I believe the CP3 deal was a trade. NBA owned the Hornets at the time, correct?

Bring on the hate :icon_mrgreen:

He was 2 min from going to the title game last year. It was HIS FAULT THEY LOST!! he should have had the courage to gut it out. He owed that to the fans after he choked in the last 3 games. OKC made some great moves to make the team better. I rather win 1 title with OKC then 2-3 titles coat tailing a 73-9 team.

I hope wade goes to Cavs and they take down the warriors. I am long life heat fan and Pat knows we cant win a title this year and no way we can commit to 3 year deal with a 34 year old wade. It would be Kobe all over again.

time for my beloved heat to rebuild. White side, richardson , winslow and get some more young talent.

Unless we can trade Goran for westbrook with a pick or so... then you would have wade, bosh, westrbook, whiteside .. oh yeah.

Wade to CHI looking like a real possibility.

Aboflaz, might need to call the Heat this season. That team is going to be weak (sorry).

If D Wade truly leaves, with all that $ they spent on Bosch and Whiteside, they are going to have no room to sign anyone worth signing and plus, no face of the franchise to make MIA a good destination for FA's.

Can't wait for KD to make it official tomorrow :D.

Aboflaz, might need to call the Heat this season. That team is going to be weak (sorry).

Lol. I'm actually having drinks with Mourning tomorrow night. If wade does leave, I sincerely doubt he's going to the Bulls.

Lol. I'm actually having drinks with Mourning tomorrow night. If wade does leave, I sincerely doubt he's going to the Bulls.

Bulls create cap space and at least he goes to a decent team. I don't ever see him leaving MIA though.

He takes the $ from the Nuggets, he goes out with a weak career, he ain't winning anything there. But maybe, other teams will have the cap space in 2017-2018 and will trade for him, or create cap space to trade for him mid season. Who knows

He stays in MIA? Gets paid, makes the playoffs, rides off into the sunset in MIA.

That is sweet! Alonzo was the man. All time great. Make sure he drinks a lot so you can get the real scoop for us ! :D