The Official NBA thread

Rawr

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be @ the game with my sign. Hoping they win this one, then the sign will come out.

You and your fcuking sign!!

You and your fcuking sign!!

Fuk man. Just got back. Heart sank to the floor after that buzzer, felt un real.

They blew that game. I'm sure everyone saw it, so won't go into deal.

The sign lives forever @ Oracle :crybaby2:

Fuk man. Just got back. Heart sank to the floor after that buzzer, felt un real.

I can't figure it out. Warriors beat by cavs who were easily beaten by the heat sans bosh. fcuking RAPTORS!

GSW game plan, shoot 3's! You have a lane for an easy 2 ? No! Take 4 steps back and shoot 3 . Hate the way they play. Glad LBJ and Cleveland beat that prick curry and his mouth piece.

GSW game plan, shoot 3's! You have a lane for an easy 2 ? No! Take 4 steps back and shoot 3

Right? How many easy 2's did they miss with this plan?!

Right? How many easy 2's did they miss with this plan?!

Its not about the easy 2's, its about making the other team respect your game at attacking the rim. Just shooting 2/3's every shot is risky...

I am a heat fan. So i could care less... but I was hoping LBJ fulfilled his promise to cavs and comes back to miami ;-) .. plus I am sick of curry and his mouth piece...lol

I'm actually glad Cleveland won. I can't stand guys like Dellavedova and an overrated TT but GS got too smug and cocky to my liking.

Curry is an amazing player but there are still better PG's out there than him, and that's something people were forgetting about because of all the hype and 3's. Take away his 3, rough him up and he's toast, And no excuses that he was injured.

it just kills me to see the cavs pull this off knowing our miami heat are capable of beating this exact team and have proven it multiple times this season.

either way job well done KING James, you got to give it to the man. hes got skills!

Off season is going to be interesting. Warriors and Miami are the best 2 organizations in the league IMO. Big moves will be made. Boy Meyers Jerry west. JL. I'm sure they are not going to take losing lightly.

I lost all respect for curry. He may be injured. But live by the 3 and die by the 3. That Kyrie 3 happened right in front of me. I saw it coming. They were switching LBJ or Kyrie onto curry all series long. His weak defense exposure is when they started to lose the series. Cavs exposed it and Kyrie had a field day on him. Knew he was toast when I saw the play develop. He was a no show last year too. If I'm the owner of the team, I'm securing my biggest contract with Durant , not steph.

Off season is going to be interesting. Warriors and Miami are the best 2 organizations in the league IMO. Big moves will be made. Boy Meyers Jerry west. JL. I'm sure they are not going to take losing lightly.

I lost all respect for curry. He may be injured. But live by the 3 and die by the 3. That Kyrie 3 happened right in front of me. I saw it coming. They were switching LBJ or Kyrie onto curry all series long. His weak defense exposure is when they started to lose the series. Cavs exposed it and Kyrie had a field day on him. Knew he was toast when I saw the play develop. He was a no show last year too. If I'm the owner of the team, I'm securing my biggest contract with Durant , not steph.

Thats jumping the gun bud. Durant CHOKED and thats why OKC is NOT in the finals. I think it was bad coaching. Barnes , Thompson, curry all have skills to go to the basket. Every freaking play was a 3 point shot. I mean for the love of god , set up some easy layups, screen and rolls... Its like watching kids at the park shooting nothing but 3's. They lived and died by the 3.

LBJ showed why he is the best ALL around Player. His Defense is incredible.

OKC pulling a 3-1 lead on GSW was no fluke. The bigger fluke was them dropping the series after that lead.

Given what CLE did in these finals, it's possible that they probably would have beaten OKC as well. Hard to say.

To draw the football analogy, GSW was like the '98 Vikings, '99 Rams, '07 Patriots, '11 Packers, '13 Broncos.....record setting passing offenses that overshadowed the need to run the ball and play defense.

Offense wins regular season games in droves, defense wins championships....both sports.

The worst part for GSW is that IMO they have/had the personnel to win this whole thing this year, but their strategy was wrong. You can still question if OKC has the personnel, but not GSW.

I'm still not over John Starks bricking a ton of 3s in the '94 Finals game 6. Knicks probably win that series otherwise, so seeing teams die by the 3 pointer get to me. :(

OKC pulling a 3-1 lead on GSW was no fluke. The bigger fluke was them dropping the series after that lead.

Given what CLE did in these finals, it's possible that they probably would have beaten OKC as well. Hard to say.

To draw the football analogy, GSW was like the '98 Vikings, '99 Rams, '07 Patriots, '11 Packers, '13 Broncos.....record setting passing offenses that overshadowed the need to run the ball and play defense.

Offense wins regular season games in droves, defense wins championships....both sports.

The worst part for GSW is that IMO they have/had the personnel to win this whole thing this year, but their strategy was wrong. You can still question if OKC has the personnel, but not GSW.

I'm still not over John Starks bricking a ton of 3s in the '94 Finals game 6. Knicks probably win that series otherwise, so seeing teams die by the 3 pointer get to me. :(

Perfectly put !!

Man, I really really did not want the Cavs to win. They played well though and it's good to see that city finally get something. Does anyone else feel like Lebron choked in the 4th quarter though? Yeah, they won, but Kyrie put on a show. Curry had a few chances to take the lead and so did LBJ, but they both blew it.

Guess it's only fair to get a rematch next year!

As a Cavs fan since they wore the white, orange, and blue... I am elated!

I understand if you hate the Cavs or just some of the particular players, but just believe the fans and the city of Cleveland were waiting for this for so long. I am a Cleveland sports fan, as is my father, and they've been so close to many championships only to choke in the end and not get it done.

I'm just super excited. A lot of other teams and fans know this feeling. To a Cleveland fan who's 30 and never seen his team bring one home... it is amazing. Finally, Cleveland gets one.

I'm taking off work and going to parade on Wednesday! :eusa_dance: Also, as a Cleveland fan I have to think "who knows how long it may take to have this happen again" so I'm going to experience the celebration while I can.

I understand if you hate the Cavs or just some of the particular players, but just believe the fans and the city of Cleveland were waiting for this for so long. I am a Cleveland sports fan, as is my father, and they've been so close to many championships only to choke in the end and not get it done.

I'm just super excited. A lot of other teams and fans know this feeling. To a Cleveland fan who's 30 and never seen his team bring one home... it is amazing. Finally, Cleveland gets one.

I'm taking off work and going to parade on Wednesday! :eusa_dance: Also, as a Cleveland fan I have to think "who knows how long it may take to have this happen again" so I'm going to experience the celebration while I can.

congrats , was rooting for the city of Cleveland. No City should go without a title for that long.

:icon_thumleft: enjoy every minute and take lots of pics/video!

Off season is going to be interesting. Warriors and Miami are the best 2 organizations in the league IMO.

You forgot the Spurs?

Ezeli and Barnes will probably leave GSW.

I'm actually hoping Lebron will switch teams again. It would be nice to see him as a Laker.

:icon_thumleft: enjoy every minute and take lots of pics/video!

:iamwithstupid:

Finally, there's some sense of justice for snake bitten cities.

Earnest Byner and Marty Schottenheimer get to enjoy life a little more going forward.

Enjoy, Ryan!

You forgot the Spurs?

Ezeli and Barnes will probably leave GSW.

I'm actually hoping Lebron will switch teams again. It would be nice to see him as a Laker.

No way. LBJ can go wherever he wants but not LA.

I'm pretty excited about our youth. D Russel, Clarkson, Randle, Ingram (most likely) and a ton of money to spend this offseason. Things are finally looking up for the Lakers

I cant decide if the title to this article is a bit harsh or not...

LOL

I'm still sad.

Glad I get to escape from the bay area for the month.

Here is to the offseason! Really hope GSW can court KD. He is a piece they need. They also need to get better pieces to the bench.

My money is going on GSW for next year :icon_thumleft: