The Official NBA thread

Rawr

I can't believe golden state went away from klay in the 2nd half of game 5. Have to feed him the rock when he's that hot.

I agree. No one else was doing it though. Weak defense let Cavs have that game. Saw it coming, didn't go to Game 5 because of this. I don't think it will go 7, but if it does, I will be in the building for sure.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're too smart to believe in these bs conspiracies.

also, this guy is a pathological liar.

Anything is possible. Pro sports is a little too crazy sometimes with how things go down.

Say what you want about the guy.....but the balls it would take for any former NBA employee to straight up fabricate the claims he did would be enormous.

If it's totally not true he could be sued for slander/libel......was he?

There's gotta be some truth to what he said.

You underestimate my stupidity.

LOL

GAME DAY IS HERE!!!!

Scott Foster on the whistle. He is usually against GSW, but last game, he did a really good job, so can't wait to see how he makes calls today today.

GSW has this game today. They played horrible in Game 5 with a short team, let LeBron/Kyrie get 41 a piece, and it was still a winnable game. Not worried at all. As long as everyone gets going, focused from the jump, and they play their brand of b-ball, looks like trophy #2 is coming to the bay :D

We really need big games from Steph and Klay though. last year Klay had 5 points in 25 mins of game 6, with IGGY and Steph both getting 25. I really hope everyone on GSW is on so it makes them harder to defend.

Would love to see Varejao posterize someone . I hope he gets his ring fitted for his middle finger :D

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WARRIORS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I want GSW over the Cavs, but for some reason I feel a game 7 coming on :/

Well, Cavs have momentum, but thats what everyone said with the Warriors going into game 4 after the game 3 blowout also...

I don't want it to go to 7. Then I'll feel obligated to go, and these ticket prices over here, jeesh, please don't go 7 :crybaby2:

Going to the watch party @ Oracle here's a little poster I made that will be making an appearance if they win tonight!

IMG_20160615_215531.jpg

lol i hope they show this :)

I think it'll be close. Could go either way. Gun to my head, GSW wins, lebron and kyrie's chances to repeat what they did last game are low imo.

Really excited for tonight. I was really surprised by game 5's second half. I thought the warriors were going to run away with it after Klay was dropping those bombs, but the cavs answered each and every time.

All I can hope for tonight is a CLOSE game and not some stupid 30 point blow out

Well, Cavs have momentum, but thats what everyone said with the Warriors going into game 4 after the game 3 blowout also...

I don't want it to go to 7. Then I'll feel obligated to go, and these ticket prices over here, jeesh, please don't go 7 :crybaby2:

Going to the watch party @ Oracle here's a little poster I made that will be making an appearance if they win tonight!

IMG_20160615_215531.jpg

:icon_super:

Nothing tells me cavs should win. They just went ISO with Kyrie and LeBron on near perfect shooting. That type of play won't win a championship. Now warriors will know how to respond to desperation play by cleveland. I think it will be close, but I'm hoping for a warriors blow out !

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WARRIORS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You fcuking jinxed us with these gay ass posts! What the fcuking fcuk!

damn, what the fcuk.

Abolfaz, maybe i could use some dumbness...

Steph's wife on twitteR, around 80k retweets before she took it down.

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry 17m17 minutes ago

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

damn, what the fcuk.

Abolfaz, maybe i could use some dumbness...

Steph's wife on twitteR, around 80k retweets before she took it down.

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry 17m17 minutes ago

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

Did you see the way dehonte pos jones ran up the side from the bench and spooked clay Thompson? Why wasn't that mf ejected?

Did you see the way dehonte pos jones ran up the side from the bench and spooked clay Thompson? Why wasn't that mf ejected?

Yeah that was some wild shit. I thought he was going to get subbed in! Some coaches try to get away with smaller versions of this - Dwayne Casey did it and clapped hands this year. Jones will get a fine i think, and starting next season i bet the NBA will address it, it will be a technical, so a player will hurt his team by doing this.

I am watching the last foul on curry and I just can't see it. It looks like he tips the ball, then Kyrie runs into him. Sure you can maybe call body blocking foul but curry is ducking to get OUT of the way!

https://streamable.com/d1kc

What scares me is that I think Cavs have a really really good chance next game. They are blazing on momentum, and Igoudala is not ok. Barnes hasn't made a shot.. Bogut is out. Basically it's a 30pt game from Curry, Thompson, and 20pt game from Green with tons of defense, or it's game over. And another thing, Lebron, I read how much treatment he was getting last year to recover between games.. like literally he'd be laying on the floor on the bus/plane and getting massages, there was no downtime, he'd get massages/cold baths all the time he was awake to recover. Well, he is looking BETTER this year, like he doesn't need the rest. Yes it's because he has help, but I expected him to be winded this game. And he killed GSW.

I want GSW over the Cavs, but for some reason I feel a game 7 coming on :/

I saw this coming (when Lechoke is hot he is unstoppable).. well this makes for an awesome fathers day game 7! Go Warriors :icon_thumleft:

Well, the sign didn't get to come out. Gotta save it for Game 7 :lol2:

You fcuking jinxed us with these gay ass posts! What the fcuking fcuk!

Cavs at home, playing well. Warriors played like crap. Just hoping Curry doesn't get suspended for hitting fan with mouth piece. But if you're sitting on the court, comes with the territory. The distinction between a suspension and not a suspension is, did he purposely throw it at the fan? No, and he apologized after. He shouldn't get suspended.

100% true. The ref's seemed a little lop sided, but what can you do. Ref's didn't get them down by 20 in the 1st.

I saw this coming (when Lechoke is hot he is unstoppable).. well this makes for an awesome fathers day game 7! Go Warriors :icon_thumleft:

Fuuuuuuu . Game 7, :crybaby2:

Just. Win. One. Damn. Game. One. More. That's. It. And at home too. Home court advantage >

Well, I'm sure that page will be updated Sunday when he goes 0-2 against the Warriors in back to back seasons.

YOURE fcuking JINXING US AGAIN!!!!!

YOURE fcuking JINXING US AGAIN!!!!!

LOL no such thing as a jinx. Whoever plays the best wins, simple. Don't worry Aboflaz, I got you !

The game will be on Good Sunday, the Lord will bless Curry with 50pts, Curry will take them to church.

LOL no such thing as a jinx. Whoever plays the best wins, simple. Don't worry Aboflaz, I got you !

The game will be on Good Sunday, the Lord will bless Curry with 50pts, Curry will take them to church.

:lol2:

I'm hearing people talk about how Curry might be a little petulant prima donna....overlooked because he's found a way to project the good image that Lebron never could.

What are your thoughts?

:lol2:

I'm hearing people talk about how Curry might be a little petulant prima donna....overlooked because he's found a way to project the good image that Lebron never could.

What are your thoughts?

I don't think so. He usually plays on during foul calls, doesn't complain too much, only once in a while, and not to a great extent. He doesn't get A LOT of calls, and I'm surprised he's kept his cool thus far.

Basically, he gets held, battered, fouled 24/7 when he's on the floor. Pay attention to it. Sometimes, you can't see it, but on replays you can. Never seem him blame anyone but himself for anything. This guy gets paid 11 million per season, and he could easily let that effect his attitude and play, but it doesn't. Guy is legit one of the most humble and hardest workers I've seen.

Prima donna's can't function on teams like GSW.

Not overlooked, it's just that he's not like that at all. I understand his frustration from the last game, Cavs got away with murder, refs were calling tic tack fouls on GSW. Glad he stood up for himself. Kerr also.

GAME 7, come on already. I need to go into hibernation mode until Sunday, I can't wait!!!!

HATE THE WARRIORS AND CURRY AND HIS BS MOUTH PIECE COOL ATTITUDE...

With that being said warriors will win game 7 by 18 .

I hate LBJ for leaving miami... but want Cavs to win , I always root for a city that has NEVER WON shit. Warriors won last year.. that's enough.

I hope curry has 10 points. and they lose by 20. but wont happen.