New Toy

Chipster

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Unfortunately rain forecasted all weekend. So even though I'll get it registered Saturday, I'm not sure when I'll ride.

Buddy, you have by far the widest ranges of vehicle tastes from anyone I have ever encountered. I love the diversity! :icon_thumleft:

Paint it orange to match the lambo :icon_super:

Sold the Hayabusa. Too uncomfortable for my knees on longer rides.

Picked up a 13 Road Glide Custom. 30" front. Stretched bags. Only 1600 miles. Haven't ridden it yet really but feels much bigger.

post-3902-1492476681_thumb.jpg

post-3902-1492476692_thumb.jpg

post-3902-1492476708_thumb.jpg

Whats at the bottom of the rear fender? Is it a taillight or for the license plate?

Buddy, you have by far the widest ranges of vehicle tastes from anyone I have ever encountered. I love the diversity! :icon_thumleft:

Paint it orange to match the lambo :icon_super:

Lol, I went from one extreme (330mm rear tire) to the other (30" front wheel). If I had the space and money, I'd probably buy a big 30s touring sedan too...like a Packard. Getting this variety in while I'm kidless! :)

Whats at the bottom of the rear fender? Is it a taillight or for the license plate?

Yep, license plate spot. I'll have to bend the plate to that shape.

• 2 months later...

Well I sold the road glide. Love the touring Harleys but since my hearing sucks the big fairing is worthless for me since they typically are for sound systems. I'll get a Road King eventually. In the meantime I picked up something kinda cool to put some miles on besides my truck. Should be here this weekend.

Well I sold the road glide. Love the touring Harleys but since my hearing sucks the big fairing is worthless for me since they typically are for sound systems. I'll get a Road King eventually. In the meantime I picked up something kinda cool to put some miles on besides my truck. Should be here this weekend.

What did you get?!

Im shopping for a new XSR900 for myself right now so I can customize it. Sporty but still comfortable enough for long rides since I do a few trips a year on a bike.

What did you get?!

Im shopping for a new XSR900 for myself right now so I can customize it. Sporty but still comfortable enough for long rides since I do a few trips a year on a bike.

A 67 caddy coupe deville lol. Bagged. Right now, with the crowded garage, I was keeping the bike on a dolly. Then moving the car out, getting the bike out, putting the car back in, etc. Just too annoying right now. I will get another Harley for sure but probably next year after buying a house. I'll get some pics of the car this weekend.