Lamborghini Gallardo SR66.2 FL

Sir_Ferrari

Congrats on turning a perfectly legitimate and good looking LP5x0-series into something that is a neither-nor. Now it's a kit car with the guts of a real Lamborghini. :eusa_wall:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. Found your discussion when googling around. We made few body kits for the Gallardo.

I see that there's a ton of criticism. What I can guarantee you is that the body when seen live

looks amazing and attracts attention. Below, our other kits:

First one called ATS:

28.jpg

24.jpg

The second one, SR66.1:

lamborghini_gallardo-1-1024x682.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo-2-1024x682.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo-3-1024x682.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo-4-1024x682.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo-5-1024x682.jpg

And the third one, the above mentioned SR66.2.

Lambo is an exotic car and our body's the same.

We mainly do stuff for Porsche and Mercedes...

You want it, you got it. Here are some pics of the SR66.1 and SR66.2 MB SL R230 body kits. Whats interesting,

our body kit works well as a conversion kit also (owners of older MB just have to buy newer lamps).

The SR66.1 aggressive silhouette was inspired by the Mercedes SLS. All of the designs shown above are our author concepts.

Comparison - stock version vs tuned one:

mercedes-slr230-sls-1.jpg

SR66.1

This one sits on a 20" Rotiform Forged Wheels.

sl_01.jpg

341.jpg

160.jpg

mercedes-slr230-sls-8.jpg

sl_04.jpg

SR66.2

This one's on 20" Rohana Rims.

product01.jpg

product02.jpg

product06.jpg

product09.jpg

product07.jpg

product10.jpg

product11.jpg

About the Porsch. There are few kits for 955 and 957. Below some demonstrative photos:

Cayenne 955 SR66:

porsche_cayenne_mk1-1.jpg

porsche_cayenne_mk1-3.jpg

Cayenne 957 SR66:

porsche_cayenne_mk2-1.jpg

porsche_cayenne_mk2-3.jpg

Cayenne 957 ATS:

porsche_cayenne_mk2_ats-2.jpg

porsche_cayenne_mk2_ats-3.jpg

porsche_cayenne_mk2_ats-4.jpg

You know, to be honest. There's more when it comes to Mercedes.

We've got body kits for most of the popular MB: W221, CL215, CL216.

Don't want to spam here because the post would have few hundred photos ;).

Personally, this one's my favourite. The CL W216 SR66:

cl216_03-1024x682.jpg

cl216_05-1024x682.jpg

cl216_07-1024x682.jpg

Looks like you will fit in :icon_thumleft:

We're car enthusiasts and so are you. Personally I hope that we'll catch some day on some shows.

Oh, and about the opinion about the car. There was a review of our older bodykit some time ago at lambocars (our company has changed it's name).

Take a look: http://www.lambocars.com/gallardo/gallardo..._by_boxter.html .

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of the Gallardo bodykits but some of the Benz ones from your site are pretty cool.

Also as Suhorovsky Design is a polish company, I wish you all the best post-11539-1408541837.gif

G kits, nope

Benz kits ok

Welcome aboard. If you're going to push your product, perhaps contact a moderator and become a sponsor.

Not a fan of the Gallardo bodykits but some of the Benz ones from your site are pretty cool.

Also as Suhorovsky Design is a polish company, I wish you all the best flag_of_poland.gif

It's nice to see polish people even here, at LamboPower :). Maybe we'll be somewhere in Poland this year with our Lambo -visit us and maybe you'll change your mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

I read through the grapevine that José Feliciano and Stevie Wonder bought your body kit.

Silly jokes aside, the last pics of the grey Gallardo look very good.

What event? :icon_mrgreen:

RaceISM - that's the name of a hm... organization that cooperates with websites as http://stancenation.com/ and such. There was a big gig in Wroclaw, Poland. Many many cars from PL, Germany, Russia. You could have seen there everything - from and old VW III, through Audi R8, Nissans 350z, BMW's... really nice event ;).

Some other pics, showing mostly back of the car:

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6599.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

I am not a fan of body kits in general, but there are those that do improve the aesthetics, with the 12c being a good example of that.

Why not create a wholly original design for the Gallardo? Taking design elements from the Av and making them fit on the Gallardo's shape just doesn't look very good (obviously just my opinion). It will always look like, well, a body kit. Body kits are at their best when they don't appear as such. Save for the little canards on the front, that CL looks good. Why not move in that sort of design direction for the Gallardo?

I'm just wondering how the folks in the design room make their decisions.

I am not a fan of body kits in general, but there are those that do improve the aesthetics, with the 12c being a good example of that.

Why not create a wholly original design for the Gallardo? Taking design elements from the Av and making them fit on the Gallardo's shape just doesn't look very good (obviously just my opinion). It will always look like, well, a body kit. Body kits are at their best when they don't appear as such. Save for the little canards on the front, that CL looks good. Why not move in that sort of design direction for the Gallardo?

I'm just wondering how the folks in the design room make their decisions.

When it comes to Gallardo our boss had one vision in mind - to do something no one has even done before. We own a Gallardo 5.0 and first the body kit was made for that one. Later on there was a vision to swap front and rear lights from the SuperLeggera model. We came up with one called SR66.1. Since the car had it's years mr Suchorowski wanted to fresh up a bit the look of the Lambo. The idea for swapping the Aventador lights came through his mind. Some love it, some hate it. One is for sure - it pays attention and for many "looks like a million bucks" . This one has been sculpted for months. Here you can see it in a more 3D perspective ;)

The wild look was given to that car also because of the engine modifications that were made to this car. Our Gallardo has over 600whp and 700nm. It has also a wider wheelbase.

SR66.1's a very complex kit (only the roof is stock to be honest), some may treat it as a conversion kit to give their good old Lambo some new look. Many, many parts come from Aventador (grilles, vents, lights, brake light on the back, side markers etc...). For those who don't like that much furious style we've got the SR66.2, which is less "wild" kit It can be also applied to the 5.0 and SuperLeggera (when owning a SuperLeggera you dont even have to change your lights). It a has "more stock" rear:

IMG_6818.jpg

Mercedes is a different branch of tuning if you ask me... Since Lambos are more expensive cars in general, the feedback from the market is also smaller. Regardless to that Im happy that I've found myself here. Your opinions are priceless - of course if they have some substantive value :) . More constructive criticism from you guys and I hope that our next projects will have such great feedback as the Mercedes.