Porsche Euro Delivery

kmr

Is your build slot that far away?

They wont do anymore paint to sample colors (getting Mexico Blue) this year so goes in slot for the first of 2015. Picked late March as the weather should be better and 918 owner is getting his car around then as well. And his bday is in late March and Kevin2772 is early April.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BADASS COLOR! Care to share the interior color? Everyone is so secretive about the 918 owner. I hope s/he comes forward once they get it!

BADASS COLOR! Care to share the interior color? Everyone is so secretive about the 918 owner. I hope s/he comes forward once they get it!

Your favorite..... red!!! With all carbon throughout. The superman combo!!

Your favorite..... red!!! With all carbon throughout. The superman combo!!

OH HELL YEAH! I was going to ask if it was red but I thought I was the only person who would rock blue with a red interior on a car!

He or she sounds like a tool. Should just come forward, god.

Blue on Red is sex, can't wait to see how it comes out.

Awesome, how long will you guys be there for?

At this point I would say 10 or 11 days. Really pretty flexible with dates and places etc.

At this point I would say 10 or 11 days. Really pretty flexible with dates and places etc.

In that case you guys should road (and boat) trip to the Middle East and come visit me in Abu Dhabi! ;)

In that case you guys should road (and boat) trip to the Middle East and come visit me in Abu Dhabi! ;)

Kevin and I may get kicked out of there!!! They condone bottle service?

How do you feel about prison hooch?

I am too much of a wino for that. Not sure they would have the appropriate vintages and varietals to pair with each course. :drunk:

I am keen can you please PM details? I looked into it, I can hire a Porsche so I can fit in :icon_mrgreen:

This whole trip is getting better by the day. Love Mexico Blue, congrats. :eusa_clap:

Now you just need to map out which restaurants to hit!

Saw this, if anyone needed a visual reference (please forgive the forum link, didn't want to poach the pics).

This whole trip is getting better by the day. Love Mexico Blue, congrats. :eusa_clap:

Now you just need to map out which restaurants to hit!

Saw this, if anyone needed a visual reference (please forgive the forum link, didn't want to poach the pics).

Thanks for the reference audibull!! I didnt get the glass roof but that does look good!

Heres my favorite 993 turbo S in Mexico blue that was owned by Jerry Seineld. Such a great color!

not sure about the red interior but if you love it thats all that matters.

Congrats on the new car!

Trust me most people are not sure about the red interior including the US rep but Ive seen the combo on many cars and looks amazing!! It is ballsy though.

Trust me most people are not sure about the red interior including the US rep but Ive seen the combo on many cars and looks amazing!! It is ballsy though.

It will probably look awesome, will also kill resale.

I was one of those who questioned Kevin about it when he told me thats what he would go with. But him and I arent always on the same page when it comes to interiors. then i saw a pic of a blue ferrari with the red interior that looked amazing as well as DoctaM3's M5 that was blue over red and both of those looks absolutely fantastic.

It will probably look awesome, will also kill resale.

You think that's the case for red interiors in general or just this color combo?

I'm too biased towards red interiors to think straight. :icon_thumleft: