Porsche Euro Delivery

kmr

Im guessing he is talking about the blue over red combo because most would shy away from it. I personally would have gone for a black with yellow accent interior. But Kevin hates my interior choices as they just arent quite exciting enough for him! haha

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well see about that Raj..... you would be surprised.

I hope so. There's is a subset of us, me included, that likes these crazy combos. Porsche though is generally owned by conservative people and they like silvers and greys.

All that matters though is if you like it.

I hope so. There's is a subset of us, me included, that likes these crazy combos. Porsche though is generally owned by conservative people and they like silvers and greys.

All that matters though is if you like it.

Worse case I will keep the car longer than a year... hehe. Actually hope to have this car for a while as I still miss my 997 Turbo.

Worse case I will keep the car longer than a year... hehe. Actually hope to have this car for a while as I still miss my 997 Turbo.

A while....so

13 months.

If i had a nickle for every time i heard you say that, i could probably buy a 991 to go with yours....

Love the color choices!

Do:

Spend time in the Porsche Museum. Attempt to get VIP treatment or access to their secret garage just outside the city.

Drive to the Nurburgring (if you haven't been) it's about 3.5 hours away or less and do the tourist day. Take it easy, drive what you can see, and have a hell of a time.

Drive through Switzerland, look at a map and find some lesser known passes and just some great roads in general. Weekdays are best.

Take a ton of photos

Don't

Drive like a bitch

Expect German highways to be completely open for top speed runs. (Although a good section going up to the Ring from Zuffenhausen will be de-restricted).

Limit your RPMs on your new car. That's total horseshit.

Here's a shot I took coming down the San Bernardino Pass. I was the only car on it.

post-6125-1411740731_thumb.jpg

Yeah I am thinking we should have no issues getting the VIP treatment at Porsche and will consider the other trip ideas as well. Working on plans here and there.

post-12288-1412021201_thumb.jpg

You should totally get this second crest in back!

Also both Kevin's should sport head to toe Porsche regalia.

That picture is so bad....

The owner also had a red interior.

Just sayin.

I'll take your word for it cause the picture is so bad I am not sure it is even a Porsche. :eusa_dance:

Don't try and distract me by saying it has a red interior. :eusa_naughty:

Nothing says cool like excessive crests and matching porsche outfits ferrari style.

Matching Porsche tattoos to commemorate the trip!!!

• 2 months later...