Murcielago throttle bounce

Allan-Herbie

Sounds like a vacuum issue if it is not the voltage. A vacuum hose could have popped off. Is it running rich at all?

Sounds like a vacuum issue if it is not the voltage. A vacuum hose could have popped off. Is it running rich at all?

Seems to run rich at start up...

I think you are going to have to just get it in Allan, but you are close to Newport and Jeff is there. I bet he will sort it out in an hour time or so.. Not a major issue, you just have to have the comp hooked up no matter what to get them sync'd up again.

I have heard nothing but top notch things about service there.

I think you are going to have to just get it in Allan, but you are close to Newport and Jeff is there. I bet he will sort it out in an hour time or so.. Not a major issue, you just have to have the comp hooked up no matter what to get them sync'd up again.

I have heard nothing but top notch things about service there.

Jeff is an excellent tech. I wish we had him here in Minnesota.

I would bring it to the dealer like everyone else is saying. Without hooking it up to ldas it is a guessing game like the rest said. You could end up spending more money and time trying different "fixes" than it will be to bring it in.

If you get it sorted out let us know what it was!