Anybody with Q-Citura interior?

FEVIPER

I am getting the branding package. I am hesitant in getting white anywhere on the seats. I wear jeans almost all the time.

I understand! With the white emblem that will liven up the interior a lot!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting the branding package. I am hesitant in getting white anywhere on the seats. I wear jeans almost all the time.

White bolsters with black centers and white stitch on the seats would look HOT! Modo has it on his 640 roadster. It's so sick.

White bolsters with black centers and white stitch on the seats would look HOT! Modo has it on his 640 roadster. It's so sick.

Both of yaw STOP IT!!!!lol

Add another $100-150K, right?!

Double check the alcantara with q-citura stitching ad Personam option, when I spec'ed out my roadster, Lambo did not allow alcantara with q-citura stitching. They may have changed things since but I'd double check. I built my car directly with the ad personam director in Italy so it came directly from him.

q-citura usually goes with leather seats.

Congrats on your order. Exciting times ahead. I love my ride, something about getting a new car that was all the things how YOU wanted it!

I have q citura and full alcantara and its amazing

Very nice!! Feels so soft! How is it in humid weather? With sweat? Not bad?

Just a quick question ... has anybody seen the Elegante Plus interior in real life already?

It was shown in the original Aventador brochure, but I've never seen it actually inside a real car, it should look something like this:

elegante_plus.png

Link to the Virtual Car Configurator that shows this combination ...

Very nice!! Feels so soft! How is it in humid weather? With sweat? Not bad?

I havent had any issues with it so far, but I havent had it long. It feels great, and my wife LOVES it too.

Just a quick question ... has anybody seen the Elegante Plus interior in real life already?

Elegante Plus interior = the dash, center console, and the entire seat all in one color, "plus" = a special quality of leather that comes in three shitty ugly colors

Sportivo is where the middle/center part of the seats in a different color. All dash and door panels are still in one color

My Ad Personum interior is a combination of Sportivo AND Elegante designs.

Those seats you depicted are not available for manufacturing so they are not Elegante Plus interior.

Elegante Plus interior = the dash, center console, and the entire seat all in one color, "plus" = a special quality of leather that comes in three shitty ugly colors

Sportivo is where the middle/center part of the seats in a different color. All dash and door panels are still in one color

Those seats you depicted are not available for manufacturing so they are not Elegante Plus interior.

I think your interior is the greatest one I have seen to date without question

I think your interior is the greatest one I have seen to date without question

post-25590-1410745641_thumb.jpg

What do yaw think?

I like it as it is, it's really rich but still classy. Anything more and it is not so royal anymore.

I've seen the product information on this, indeed only three shades of brown : Terra Antiope, Terra Dirce and Terra Semele ... but don't you agree my combination looks so much better :icon_mrgreen:

They mention an 'embossed' leather, even on the roofliner ... would love to see it in real life once, but I don't think a lot of Aventador have been ordered with the Elegante, let alone the 'Plus' version.